Reviews for Right Kind of Sinner
Skreech chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh, I REALLY LIKED THIS! Remy, Sinister, sort-of-incest?, Remy, smut, humour, neutral dissecting, even orange man being shocked like an errant audience, daddy money... I LIKE THIS! It would be awesome to read more, about the 'do it again.' :D
Arkhadiam chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
What can I say? Its brilliant, and yes, I want you to continue SO BAD.

Hope you would consider this D

And thank you for such interesting and well developed fic.
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I love that. It was hilarious.
Lilvior chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oh, somebody's read 'The End'! I really love this, and I'm the sort of person who usually gets super-squicked by incest, but Gambit/Sinister is just too good to pass up! Fantastically written, i love the childishness you've brought out in Remy.

Lil
Tai-sensei chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I love this story. It's amazing and I love the idea of sinister as a creepy but actually caring father. Your work is amazing. Thanks so much for posting best wishes and good waves.
roset chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Interesting as well as being lovely in its own way. Was damn cold for Xmen to leave his grave unnamed. Always loved Sinster/ Gambit stories, their interactions is always interesting! As good as a thief Remy is, there must be something more that keeps Sinister always wanting him back at his side. A slash version is always great to add spice in this unusual relationship. More if you have them! :)
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
AWESOME!
peppymint chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Personally I think it makes a good one shot. Though now I can't get rid of the nonslash version that spontaniously popped into my head. One where Gambit does break down crying and Sinister acts all comforty. I don't suppose you have time to write it? Or I could, if you gave me permission to use your idea.
Prexistence chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
love the story, well naturally since ur one of my newest favorite authors, keep up the good work and bring on more Gambit and Sinister stories!