Reviews for a fish
Monstrel45 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I love it!
Animecookie13 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Wow, that was amazing! so touching! and I love how Yachiru became captain!
oakleaf chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Okay. I admit it. I had tears in my eyes. It might be me thinking too much about my graduation is a week, but I did tear up.
Beautiful. I love the plausibility of this story panning out, they way you describe each character and their relationships, as well as how you set the scene. The writing seems light but carries depth.
Amazing story. I love it.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
She may be their captain now, but they're still family. She can trust them to not mar her captaincy with the times when she needs someone to lean on. Keep up good work, dark
Lady Kaisa chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I think this is really quite incredibly written, and a lovely, realistic view into Yachiru's and Ikkaku's relationship.

Basically, this gave me that fuzzy feeling of smilieness. See? - :)
Nicky Eira chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hehe, your fics have caught me in a real good reviewing mood today XD I'll say just one thing about this one- it totally reminded me of me and my younger brother.

Love your potrayal of the eleventh division ]
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was awesomely sweet...11th Division bonding fics always make me happy. Nice job! :)
070 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aww. Seriously, 11th division bonding fic ALWAYS rocks.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
*lmao* Great idea! Especially the castle part _
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
A perfectly wonderful story, charming and funny. No wasted words, and no wrong ones.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
What a nice little story about Ikkaku and Yachiru. They have that older brother/little sister relationship that is defined really neatly here. I had a good laugh at the little mock training session they had with the castle. At least they had a good time defending or trying to lay siege on it.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Heh, and does one even have to wonder about their near-sibling relationship after reading this? I really enjoyed this piece and felt that you hit home with snippets how the two feel for each other as a whole, and even how Yumi and Kenpachi fit into the picture without using a Zanpakuto slam it home.
EchoLoco chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
What an absolutely charming story! Cute and imaginative and hilarious!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
An interesting little slice of life...I felt as if the building should have been tied into something else, but it works...for some reason, the summary really appealed to me(?).