Reviews for SOLDIER Pride
sunset in love chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
so cute, i love all them...
Saiyuki729 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
this is a good story I totally loved it! I was glad when Angel and Zack worked things out. Good job on it cant wait to read more of your stories
Serenity Winchester chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Sweet! Adorable ending. Ha, ha, I want copy's... Oh, Angeal's bad almost has bad as his puppy.
Serenity Winchester chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
I hope Cloud's three lovers find whoever did this and teach them not to mess with their lover. That's horrible..! Poor Cloud!
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I agree with Cloud, I hate it when people shout at each other rather then talk things out. Poor little kitten... The moment you wrote between Genesis and Cloud was so adorable. I love how Genesis takes extra care of Cloud. It's so sweet! Great job! Your really becoming one of my favorite authors.
Isolating chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
O/o

lol X3 Angeal... i want copies X3

D i do too~!

i love this story D
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
I like that where Angeal said he wanted copies of that photo Zack was teasing Cloud with. That was darn cute! And a nice break from the seriousness of this chapter.
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Poor Cloud! What a terrible thing to happen...
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was a bit sad. I love the moment between Genesis & Cloud. And I felt so bad for him during Angeal & Zack's fight that I started to tear up.
Aysia-san chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Gawd, I adore this series! _

Really wonderful, and I look forward to see more of this pairing from you :D~*
MizuYousei chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
this is really good. when u first put in about Zack and Cloud having animal like qualities, i was not sure if i would understand, but u explained it really well. i love this saga and am looking forward to the next part.

M.Y
DarkBombayAngel chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
I'm glad that they worked things out. I'm really glad that Cloud is alright. I love the ending. Can't wait for the third saga and the one shot. -
kit572 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Thank you / I just love this pairing, its so fucking HOT::fans herself::!
neverfall16 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
haha, the ending was pure gold. i love it! Update the new part soon, please, can't wait! _
Alexis4 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
AW. A happy ending. Guess that was the wake up call they needed. Can't wait to see what happens in part 3!