Reviews for Those Who Have Crossed with Direct Eyes
sobs
I know this is unfinished (found this link on )
yet here I am reading it anyway
I want moreeee
where is saammmmmyy

And I kinda like this fresh-from-hell Dean. No one else has ever wrote him like this before. This feels more realistic. A little bit broken, not quite there, yet still "Dean".
Hope someday you finish this.
CaptainYogaPants chapter 6 . 5/22
Oh God how I wish you could finish it. It's one of the best stories. I love every single thing about it. The dialog is amazing. The descriptions are fabulous. Dean's speech...reactions. I need closure. I need this whole thing in my life.
KatieForestpelt chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Hey, so I sent you a message on LJ but in case you didn't see it, here's a review!

THIS STORY IS AMAZING! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? I didn't realize it was unfinished until I was most of the way through the series. They were just about to find out where Sam is! Honestly, I'm just relieved he didn't trade places with Dean, at least there's that. But we all would really love to know what will happen now that there are two of them but only one body. I don't think Dean's body is coming back... but what about Sam! Please, you gotta update. :0

If you ever want to talk about the story or just Spn in general, feel free to message me!
PLeaSe chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Please. I need this. You can't weave a story this gorgeous and leave the strands twirling unfinished! Your turn of phrase is beautiful, and your Dean is SO Dean that I could cry. Come back!
Emrys Ariadne chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
This is great. Any update? Ever again?
MMShadow chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Oh wow, gosh, this story... I know it's been like years and years since you stopped writing it, but if there's any chance at all you'd consider continuing it, you have no idea how happy that'd make me! I LOVE the idea behind it, with Sam bringing Dean back but in Sam's body? Never would've thought of that in a million years! So cool, and the dark magic stuff was actually creeping me out a bit. It takes a lot to get me disturbed like that. And i really really need to see Sam and Dean reunite. I'd be super excited to see how that happens! So please, please consider coming back to this story! So far it's one of my favorites ever.
latenightrain chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Just started reading SPN a few months ago, and south of your stuff is fantastic. But this piece is phenomenal. A difficult premise to pull off, but you've done it so cleverly. The feel of it is edgy and Dean's feeling of being himself, yet living in Sam's body is palpable. Fantastic job. It would really be a shame of you don't revisit this. It's the best!
Viviane Renard chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
It's been a very long time since you've updated this story, but I hope you find the inspiration to finish it. You've laid out an amazing mystery that Dean and Bobby are trying to unravel, and I really want to see what they find out in the end.

Sam's half villain, half hero in this story- he saved Dean from eternal damnation in Hell, but he threw himself into some very dark magic to do so. I wonder why he's hiding from Dean? He possesses people to check in on Dean, but he won't talk to him directly. I'm very curious as to the reason for that. Sam's acting very sneaky right now.

I'm also curious to see if Dean's possession of Sam's body will lead to any long term negative effects. I keep thinking about how bodies can freak out and overreact when "foreign substances" enter them, and the body's overreaction can be worse than the foreign invader itself. I'm also eager to find out just what Dean really is, if he's not a demon. And what's happening to Sam, now that he's gone into "spirit mode." It can't be healthy for a human to do all that body-hopping.

See? You've left us with all these wonderful questions. I hope you get inspired to answer at least a couple of them in the form of an update.
esther chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
this story is so completely amazing. i can't believe it doesn't have more reviews. i'm on the edge of my seat, but judging by the date of the last update, i'm probably going to be there a long time. oh well.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Wow. This is a masterful idea! I love how you've done Dean here, so twitchy and randomly remembering stuff from Hell and from his life before. You have put in so many little details that are just so enjoyable to notice. I think it was appropriate, but heartbreaking, that Dean is able to understand and handle pain more easily than everyday stuff like having a conversation. Poor mistreated Dean. (

Bobby is amazing here as usual. He really would drive all that way without a lot of information if one of the boys was in trouble.

I'm so worried about Sam! Poor lonely, scarred Sam who has all but disappeared. I was so glad to find he wasn't in Hell exchanged for Dean. Maybe they can share until they get Dean a new body?

You simply HAVE to finish this some day. It's too good to let sit with no ending. Please?
Saiphor chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
OMG! Please continue and finish. As always I adore your style and I also love the idea of Dean returning in SAMs body. So I am begging you, finish this... I really need to know where Sam is, if he ll be back in the picture, if dean will get his body back and, well, just how it ends...! Pretty please? :-)
Noella-Ange chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Great story so far! Any plans to continue it - either here or elsewhere?
PADavis chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Oh my - oh my. For reasons far too stupid and pathetic to go into, I've been deliberately holding off reading your fic until a certain thing happened. I was using like a carrot on a stick, you see, and then the thing did happen, and now I can catch up with you and a few other very very (very) select authors I used as carrots and bribes ... and this was the first thing I treated myself to. And its fantastic and I'm throwing S4 out the window, and I love this and I finished this chapter and did the whole Scooby-Doo "Whazza Huh?"

Was that the last chapter? The fic isn't marked complete and I'm hoping? Hoping? Is there more?

And then I found out my work computer is running such an old OS that I can't actually look around your LJ page and look. Because I want there to be more of this fic.

This is funny, and emotional and melancholy and the depth you show all of that in your characters always blows me away.

Phoebe
Terrwyn Ailil chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
I love this story. I really liked how you twisted cannon and had Sam save Dean from hell, and thank you for giving us Pamela without her eyes burnt out. I also like how you have Dean reacting to, well, everthing; as I was reading this fic, I was thinking that this is something that the show doesn't cover in as much detail, aside from a couple of nightmares, some drinking and shitty behavour towards Sam. I can't wait to read the next chapter, and I've got you on story alert. Please update soon.

-Terrwyn.
ukfan101 chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Hey cool you brought in Pamela...at least in this part she doesn't get her eyes burned out of her...(at least I hope so!) Glad that they are figuring out bits and pieces of what Sam has been doing...good update