Reviews for Dissonant Harmony
Joy Blue chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
So cute and sweet!
A Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Felix02 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow. Just wow. This is one of the best A/M fics I have ever read. I thought your protrayal of Aoshi was perfect, and he is a hard one to write. Misao was totally in character as well. Even their romance you held in character! Thank you!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I love the Aoshi-Misao combo...Misao talks (like most females) enough to make up for Aoshi (like most couples...) Great job!
pinaydilag chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
It's fun to read. Good job!
songhamitra chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
lychee loving chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ridiculously cute, oh my goodness. You really captured Misao's essence here, even as you wrote it from Aoshi's perspective (which was well-done, too!) It was fun to see his confusion centered around her suddenly constant presence around him, ahaha xD

I think we all need a bit of fluff in our lives! So glad you wrote this. :D
Night's Blackfang chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That story was so cute and funny, i could really see Misao being Aoshi's annoying neighbor. Great Work!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Looks like I'm a little late to the party! Well, I love AU 'fics, especially well-written ones, and this is definitely a beautifully-written piece you have, here. So many wonderful little details. Aoshi was very much in-character. Painting seems the kind of career suitable to his personality, and would allow him to become a very withdrawn type of person.

Misao, of course, was brilliant. Sometimes people seem to have trouble pinning down her personality (despite it being so open), but I think you did an absolutely perfect job. She spoke like Misao, acted like Misao, and I honestly doubt that I could do a better job.

Your writing style is really somethin' else. You know that? I love the little details, the sun and its "lazy head", the notes "soaring toward the heavens". Things like that really add personality and beauty to a piece of writing like this.

Thank you very much for a wonderful read!

ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Ahahah, that was very nice.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Loved how youportraed Aoshi!
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Extremely cute. I love this pairing 3.
lemon-lime-whispers chapter 1 . 8/30/2009