Reviews for Black and White
The What-If Writer chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This...is a very good start. I loved it when Reapor walked in on Radec's speech- I almost expected him to get shot. I loved the 'goggled fellow' line as well. I'm really liking these characters- Marec is very interesting. Good to see a well-written Helgast point of view.
Lilljj chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I for one think that your fanfic is great. There's something about it that keeps me hooked and wanting to read more. I really do like your writing style, and the way you're putting the story together. I'm a big fan of Killzone and your story seems to dig deep into the lives of the Helghans very nicely and accurately. I think your doing a wonderful job and I'm going to continue to your next chapter now :)
Lilljj chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
S058 chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Nice job, keep up the good work, and maybe have a confrontation between the protagonists and the game's protagonists.
komradhall chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Nice work. You should definitly continue this.
AlphaOmega92 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aye, Killzone fanfiction is very rare. I absolutely love the first chapter, and I love the Helghast perspective. If you ever have some freetime, I'd like you to read my work, Brothers, and let me know what you think.
Ankhadu chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Please keep up the good work, I would love to know more about Radec's past.
patatoface chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
i like the way you show theat all helgast aren't scum though most of them are
patatoface chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
i like your style foxy innocent i mean innocent fox
renorxukuth chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I'm just getting into the Killzone fandom, but so far I am impressed. The imagery provided by your writing is very good.
Skylar Silverwind chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Dang, its about time we got a Helgast perspective on all three games. I'll be reading this for sure!
patatoface chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
hey cool chapter i personally think that killzone is underwritten but then again there isn't much to write about eh?

and i hope you update ;)
boredknight chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow awesome! I like the way you presented Helghan! I just uploaded my chapter, do you want to read it?
major-killjoy chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is 'the' best written Killzone fic I've read. Aside from having the protagonist be a trigger-happy Helghan fanatic, we're introduced to someone who is tired and battle-weary. Please write more. I'm curious as to why Marec is still a Lieutenant after 18 years of military service and his experience while training with a younger Radec.

It's a shame that the Killzone series lacks a creative fanbase. (illustrators, writers, etc) The rich history is what sets Killzone apart from the other FPSs.
Centralion chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Yes this was good start. Yes, you should do more. Yes, Killzone fanfiction is underappreciated and underused. You may want to proof a bit thought.