Reviews for For His Sake
Mercedes D chapter 21 . 4/5
brilliant story
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
BEST. ENDING. EVER. It was hilarious how both of them broke out on a run! I started cracking up when Ikuto completely forgot about his car when he saw Amu XD... If it wasn't Amu, I'd feel bad for the person LOL NICE STORY DEFINITELY GOING TO FAVORITES
SpecialAYouMe chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Seriously, THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT A PERFECT AMUTO FANFIC IS! You better not ever quit writing! That would be the biggest regret you'd ever have! Trust me. I like how this story was not cliche and didn't have too much cheesy lines. The story is well planned out. I prefer actual plot than fluff. Don't get me wrong... I like fluff. Fluff lightens up my mood. Plus a story like this that has right enough of fluff and a great plot is the jackpot!

At the beginning, I was relectunt to continue reading around 3rd chapter since I didn't like how ikuto was such a jerk. And that he actually loved someone already. Ikuto dosent fall in love so easily... Especially not with an airhead. But, It did fit in the story so I was kinda glad for that... I most definitely am glad I continued to read! If I didn't I'd regret it for sure! I found out it wasn't fair for the author for me to just give up on like the 3rd chapter XD Oh and I don't like OCs but you STILL made me like this fanfic. How talented can you get?

I totally love the Tadase and What's-her-name-again bashing! Oh and I agree with the earlier post: WHAT DID HAPPEN TO NADESHIKO LOL. Amu's not the only one having finance problems! (Well not anymore since Ikuto is probably gonna provide Amu despite her protests) oh well, that's probably not important... Well it is important or Nadeshiko...

Keep up the great work!
SpecialAYouMe
JustAnotherFan chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD! That was the best Amuto story I've read in a long time! I love it, that wa FANTASTIC! I especially loved the ending. XD I am going to read more of your stories cuz I loves this one so much! .
Animefungirl12 chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
finnaly that bitch gave up on ikuto and the way they won an award for the biggedt snowman everything was so romantic i wish that wud happen to me perfect story u did great i wud hav reviwed all the chapters but i was so intreseted in the strory i had to keep on reading to the next chapter
Animefungirl12 chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
omg i cant belive amu had to see that and suki is such a slut cover up atlest my friend farhana wud be saying atleast cover up a bit she too funny anyways good story when r u sending ikuto to my house lolo
Animefungirl12 chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
I want ikuto to come to my house anyways u di good cant wait to see wat the man does i was thinking u l were gonna get amu drugged lolol imagine her then but if she fell ikuto would come to save her right away. his amu is in mortal danger sence might be going off like spidey scenec olololo
IsaBellaBelle chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
Oh my gosh,this story is amazing! Sorry I couldn't stick with you since the beginning,but I couldn't find it sooner. This story is very cute and well-written {in my opinion},I'll probably read more of your stories {Ok,erase the "probably" and replace it with a definitely}. The ending was very cute, and Suki gave Ikuto up really easily. Why couldn't she just do that 2 freaking years ago?!
Otaku4ver chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
Love it no matter what. I love re-reading storys again. It will always be in favorites.
KL chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Wow. Your really lucky. Every time you ask for a certain amount of reviews on your last chapter, you always get more than a hundred than what you asked for.
Sandpitturtle-ptv chapter 21 . 1/4/2014
xD Best damn epilogue i've ever read LOL. Great story, It was very feely :3
gotenoughofmetobreakmyheart chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
1000 japanese yen is 9.52 US dollars, so I don't think that it's that much to give someone
Amuto12345 chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
It's so funny I'm reading this and today's December 1st
ninjaberry chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
I LOVED YOUR STORY!3
ninjaberry chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
actually this is not about the chapter , its about the story so far. I LOVE IT!