Reviews for Playing Cards with the Dead
Lunarosa11 chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
Wow this is amazing! Could you tell me what the name of the third book will be? I can't wait to read it
blackconverse chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
I got the warm an' fuzziez! Loved it , as always!
blackconverse chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nico had that awkward moment when he relised he was sleeping in an awkward position…with his GIRLFRIEND!:)) I TOTALLY LOVED IT!
blackconverse chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Yay! SEQUAL! No, I don't think nico is ooc. Like you said, he's 15. *shrug* His teen horomones just show more now that he has a hot girlfriend to laugh with and stare at. Keep up the good work, my evil soul sista'! ;)
XxsparkylovexX chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
omigawsh i would love a trilogy *aphrodite girl squeel* pleaseeeeeeee
SweetAmethyst chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
Do another story. Please im begging on my knees!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
I liked the entire story. Even if the characters were oc, you had a well explained reason for it. Well done, and keep writing!
Intelligent Magic chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
This is a great story and V for Vendetta is the best film ever1
Joy58 chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
If you haven't done so yet,

WRITE THE THIRD ONE!

OOPS! IT"S 12:52! I have school tomarow!

Good night!-or is it good morning?
Simple Chaos chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
EPICNESSNESS. just epicnessness
Simple Chaos chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
didn't everyone want to be in Viscaria's place?
Poseidon's Son Forever chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
nice story hope you continue the story soon and can there be like a little part of adonis and bianca to see what happens to them and also what happens to nico and viscaria
GoldenBlueDeath chapter 18 . 1/31/2011
Hi! I love this sequel! You kept everyone in character somehow. Adonis died and I started yelling. That's how awesome your OC is.

Just one thing. Can you please tell me where you got the info on the card meanings? The sites I went to either didn't correspond or flat out contradicted each other.

Overall, awesome story! I want a sequel! :3
Ghost King's Queen chapter 18 . 7/31/2010
i really like the story and the part where Adonis attends his own funeral was really funny lol! Great job!
Shaylynne chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
That was one of the funniest things i've ever heard. :)