Reviews for A Passion of Controversy
Wenyuewen chapter 16 . 5/14
I read this story for the first time a few years back, and was excited when I came across it again. Just finished re-reading it and it really still is one of my favorite Bleach fics that I've read. Great story. .
EbonyLilyFlower chapter 15 . 4/16
Bunny ears and glasses lol
Salazar Marvolo chapter 1 . 3/23
I totally love this story! Hands down it is my favorite fanfiction I have read it at least 10 times XD It is extremely well-written and since the pairing is (unfortunately) pretty rare, a real diamond for UraIchi shippers
Thank you for writing this! It makes me happy everytime! :3
AngelesPG chapter 16 . 3/9
Gracias por esta historia estuvo hermosa e interesante espero que sigas escribiendo sobre Blech en el futuro. Gracias.
viper-sindel chapter 16 . 2/15
Best fic ever for this pairing! Love how it all comes together at the end as well. Well done!
CigaretteandGin chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
so sweet 3
Arion Kagano chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Very romantic and interesting. Your fic started making me think. I think it was the combination of Urahara being Ichigo's teacher combined with Byakuya's samurai traditionalism. Most of soul society, including Ishin are from a time period in which relationships between senior warriors and an apprentice was not only acceptable but very common. It was called nanshoku or shudo. I need to find somewhere where I can prompt a fic where in this sort of situation most of older soul society assumes that Urahara is the one Ichigo's sleeping with. Including Ishin who's all accepting because Ichigo is an apprentice.
reptoholic chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
good job
reptoholic chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
Keep it up
reptoholic chapter 14 . 8/23/2016
Enjoyed it, though I hope Ichigo gets much stronger.
reptoholic chapter 13 . 8/23/2016
OOOOHHH AHHHHH
reptoholic chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
Keep up the good work.
reptoholic chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
I can understand both Point of Views. The father being protective and the son adolescent son wanting to make his own life.
reptoholic chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
Fucking AWESOME!
reptoholic chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
loving it, though I really hope it stays up beat and does not go to angst later