Reviews for A Passion of Controversy
CigaretteandGin chapter 16 . 22h
so sweet 3
Arion Kagano chapter 9 . 8/26
Very romantic and interesting. Your fic started making me think. I think it was the combination of Urahara being Ichigo's teacher combined with Byakuya's samurai traditionalism. Most of soul society, including Ishin are from a time period in which relationships between senior warriors and an apprentice was not only acceptable but very common. It was called nanshoku or shudo. I need to find somewhere where I can prompt a fic where in this sort of situation most of older soul society assumes that Urahara is the one Ichigo's sleeping with. Including Ishin who's all accepting because Ichigo is an apprentice.
reptoholic chapter 16 . 8/23
good job
reptoholic chapter 15 . 8/23
Keep it up
reptoholic chapter 14 . 8/23
Enjoyed it, though I hope Ichigo gets much stronger.
reptoholic chapter 13 . 8/23
OOOOHHH AHHHHH
reptoholic chapter 12 . 8/23
Keep up the good work.
reptoholic chapter 11 . 8/23
I can understand both Point of Views. The father being protective and the son adolescent son wanting to make his own life.
reptoholic chapter 10 . 8/23
Fucking AWESOME!
reptoholic chapter 9 . 8/23
loving it, though I really hope it stays up beat and does not go to angst later
reptoholic chapter 8 . 8/23
Keep it up. Though I hope you give more description in future chapters
reptoholic chapter 7 . 8/23
enjoyed it, though I hope that ichigo takes the lead in some of their interactions.
reptoholic chapter 6 . 8/23
Enjoyed it, keep up the good work. I do hope he continues to train and become the strongest.
reptoholic chapter 5 . 8/23
HA, enjoyed it. though I hope they are at least equal int he relationship. hate seeing strict seme and uke
reptoholic chapter 4 . 8/23