Reviews for A Passion of Controversy
Lilyzinha chapter 5 . 11/13
This is an awesome story, i really like how you wrote Ichigo POV
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 7/19
So cute! Ichigo reducing the resident genius to a high school girl!
DaughterofDante chapter 16 . 7/9
Oh. My. God. That was AMAZING!
buterflypuss chapter 16 . 7/4
good story
PALC chapter 16 . 7/1
Nice job here. I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for posting.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 4/19
Ahhhh, complicated... xD
*mixed feelings*
I love this pairing! but Ichigo's still underage, which is a problem... and while Urahara doesn't LOOK old he certainly is much older, and... ahh, I just wonder how they'll work it out. xD xD
MissySelenity chapter 16 . 4/5
Loved the story :) I realized there's not a whole of stories with this pairing :(
Such a good story :)
OhMy56 chapter 1 . 3/14
okay well the idea was just ichigo and kisuke how they are in the soul society and of course how ichigo still has to manage being a captain and high schooler who has to decide what to do with life. I so can see him rushing to the world of living because student counselor and final exams. Also seeing karin want to come and see soul society (what could possibly go wrong*grin*) also ichigo probably is week in the world of living and week in soul society I guess since he still have worried yuzu. Well if there has to be a plot then Ichigo just dying suddenly and appearing soul society in the captains room when he is supposed to be in the world of the living. ichigo does not remember what happened and then it is found out he has been missing for few weeks but nobody noticed until now since isshin though he is in soul society and soul society though he is in the world of the living. so they start investigating it and something...
na, but really, is Ichigo dead? I mean he's using a gigai... o_o
love re-reading this fic :)
OhMy56 chapter 16 . 3/7
Thank you so much for writing this story it was simply fantastic, amazing and all other positive adjectives:) I really liked how you described everyones personality and Thank you so much for not making Ichigo girlish. Also how you make kisukes and ichigos relationship so easy and normal. Just wondering are you gonna make a sequel to this story or are you intrested making new ones of this wonderful couple? If you are I can not wait for it if not it's okay since no point writing if you have no interest, but if you have...oh the possibilities *grin* also if you are out of ideas I can help with that since I do have them, but am lazy to actually write anything down(what a bad habit, maybe one day) but anyway thank you for writing this wonderful story, please keep doing so whatever it might be because you really are an amazing author/writor:)
The Musician's Song chapter 1 . 3/6
This is seriously my favourite story on I'm not even exaggerating. #5thread
AkiraNatsume chapter 16 . 2/2
I liked it. Are there any sequels coming out yet? If not, please make some. I really liked it.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I really really really really liked it! Thank you so much !
thecrazygenderbenderfangirl chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
this is wonderfull, do you Think you could do a sequel?