Reviews for Why Won't Anyone Listen To Me?
Lunaris-wind chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
I hate that this story is unfinished and moves to a sequel. Going to go read that now. *grumble* Of what I've read though, I like the story, and I find hyper-active Alice crazy fun, and certainly overwhelming. Nothing could have prepared me for Hurricane Alice.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
An excellent opening chapter I love it.
Nate's Mum chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
I really like it. Other than how much Jacob is in the beginning, but I think most story's have to much of him! I am excited to start the sequel!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 16 . 12/22/2010
OMG! I love this chapter! especially Alice hitting Edward, he deserves it!
csp4 chapter 18 . 6/22/2010
I don't know why, but when I read the last sentence of this chapter it cracked me up! I'm really enjoying this story. The last few stories I've read have been so evil & intense that reading this one has been nice. It has drama, humor, love, etc but is a little light all around. It's interesting! I'm curious as to how this all is explained to Charlie.
csp4 chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
It alway has frustrated & pissed me off that Edward doesn't want to change Bella cause he wants her to have "life experiences". What have the Cullens been doing their whole vampire existance but having "life experiences"? DAH
csp4 chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
I like the little differences from the original. Also, I liked Charlie getting so mad!
csp4 chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Reading Charlie's POV was great! I loved this chapter
Davenport101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Great first chapter. Ready to jump onto chapter 2.
piaraquel chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Please, please, please continue! I love this story its awesome!
piaraquel chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
Ohh boy I really wish that I could go shopping with Alice!Great chapter it was fun to read it...
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
thanks so much for letting me know that gifted was discontinued. i keep the stories written down on a list as well as my faves, so i wrote