Reviews for Seperated Worlds
Shawntail chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
*sniffles*

now THAT'S an ending

*grins*

can I kidnap you, take you home and tell me stories about the Doctor and Rose?

*puppy eyes*
GoddessAlyss chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Great story. I loved it _

The video on youtube is really good too, i knew there was something familiar about this story, lol. You adapted it from a video to a written story very well. :D

Anyhoo, so i really liked your story, it was well written and it was so sad but also really sweet. :"]

I wish that had been how it really went, Rose and the Doctor always should have had their happily ever after. _

... Anie
snapeygirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
After reading this story, I watched the video!

And WOW! You did a great job putting the video into words!
AckroydExpress chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I BLOODY LOVE U!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
BRILLOPADS STUFFZ!

Twas typically fantastique and groovily MOO-MOO cows! Vair vair emotional and fabbily done. Oh how I wish that actually happened...

I MUSTIO check out that video, haven't discovered the chance yet! lol.

F
Hallow Eve chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Ha ha. This seems a bit familiar. I just found this vid earlier today and had no clue you wrote a fanfic for it. Lovely as always :)
123-321 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
very nice!
Suezanne chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
TToTT it's all so moving I love it .
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Amazing fan-fiction and I loved that video. The person who did that is an amazing editor and you added to it a lot by writing this brilliant one-shot. It's sad, but also really nice. Great job!
Sunfall E chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Yes this should have happened. Good story.
ROGMethos chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
It was sad and sweet all at the same time. I'm pretty sure that, that was how Rose really felt during her time away from The Doctor. Giving them a happy ending is how it should have gone( and the PTP got it all wrong!)

Anyway, it is soemthing that makes up all happy!

I'll try checking out You tube, but I've had problems with it lately( videos wont work) but I can try.
Selene Tyler Smith chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Love this. I did check out that youtube video. I thought it was wonderful.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Brilliant!

As always, well written, too... :)