Reviews for Breathe No More
saroura92 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
that's sad :(
Tori Luna Lily Tonks chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Really good. With my own experiences you got it spot on! It was amazing though people should write more like this. I just wish it was longer than a one shot!
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This might be the first fic I've read of the Harry Potter fandom where Harry's a girl. I mean, this certianly is the only one out there and there are several others I've seen, but none of the summaries actually captured my attention like yours did. And...well, for your first time writing something so emotional, congrats. You did a fairly good job and I don't believe in sucked at all. I rather liked it. After all, this is the only fem!Harry fic I've read that I've actually liked.

ferret nin
Sapphire Falls chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I flippin' love that song. This is pretty good for it being late when you wrote it and you having been tired. I really liked it.
gomii chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Really good! You conveyed the emotion really well, I loved it.
Captain Harley Quinn chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I really liked this story. It was dark, but sweet. You put my writing yo shame! *grins*
been-CARLISLED chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
i love evanescence ! the story is great just like all you stories i love rescued-by-sirius that little angsty story would (under certain circumstances) fit in your other story perhaps if she was depressed cause of bella or voldemort and then ...just like you wrote it...

yours bC