Reviews for Shine Tomorrow
Rowvle chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ah, beautiful story! I loved all of the imagery, so perfect! :)
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wow. This was amazingly written. I love the imagery and the passion you can feel pulsing off the screen. Fantastic.
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That's absolutely beautiful, and nice way to show how so much of their relationship is in the little moments and the smallest things - Jenn
hysilvinia chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I just wanted to say thank you for this. It's very much how I saw that episode, and it gives me a shiver every time I read it.

This is literally my actual favorite.
Danae Dixon chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
LOVE this! I love everything about it. There is not a thing I would think to change... except, maybe, to make it longer! Beautifully written, evocative and sweet and heart-breaking. Thank you!
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Too delicious a story not to review.

How Jack feels as if he shouldn't look at Sam, that she describes things to him he doesn't understand but "It's charming and sweet and more than a little ridiculous," is such a superb line, I am so glad that I went on today, if only to read this story.
Zoser chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Beautifully done.
Rac80 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
aw that is sweet and a perfect tag to BtS. :D great job.
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Well that was great. Some stories make you feel a little giddy, this is one of them. Way to go.
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
What a pleasure to read! Lovely addition to a wonderful episode. I particularly like the spot on 'Jack' coming through and Thera/Sam enthusiasm.. okay, I loved every single word of this... b
sammie77 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Nicely done -one of my favorite eps - enjoyed your addition!
RoseA26 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Nice, really nice and beautifully written, thanks.
yolie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Very sweet, nicely done. Thanks for writing this short but nice piece to that episode.
gspin chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Just beautiful!

The last line in partiuclar.

Thank you.