Reviews for learning to walk
Lucy Kay chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was beautiful. I really wish I found this sooner. I really don't know what else to say. I just really like this a lot.
Thank you for sharing it. :)
Kuneko chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'm not going to lie, I've always secretly had a thing for Hugh and Muffy. I've had this old oneshot I planned to write for them rattling around my works-in-progress folder for AGES, and I can't help but find them exceedingly cute.

BUT enough about me! This fic is absolute love. I loved how it wasn't fluffy, how it didn't dissolve into traditional romantic tropes, how everything was kept really simple but it all... worked. Muffy's always been one of the more bittersweet bachelorettes, and I think that came across here without delving into an angstfest.

This is all to say that you did a great job balancing out everything here, and putting out a realistic, grounded story about an unconventional couple :) And needless to say... Oh god I want more 3
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
oh, it is angst covered, :D

you have perfectly drawn the other part of Muffy considering in the game, she looked a bit too talkative and cheerful...

great work... keep writting!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
*sigh*

Lovely words after a long nap are a beautiful thing indeed. And I love Hugh here more than anything in the world. More than cheesecake and coffee. More than soft cotton blankets and a pillow. More than...well you get it. xD

Cuter than any romance I've stumbled upon in a while, which goes to show ya, you don't require genre to achieve cuteness. Not at all. ;)

Love it.
Tozz chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow, what an interesting pair! This was really cute :D

I like how Hugh ended up echoing Muffy's words about crying back to her. It's sweet how he was able to make her feel a little better, even if it was a baby step. And I like how you portrayed Muffy overall-her raw, lonely side, when she's not out flirting with men.

Great great great job. I understand you haven't been up to writing much but in a way it makes your work more enjoyable. A rare treat :)