Reviews for Gorgons
Lilith Shiro chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
cool story but why bleach not that i dont like it its still funy and awsome though and one of my favorite stories
Cheetay chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Nice story! :D Update soon! :D:D:D:D:D:D

~Cheetay
Cheetay chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Lolz!
Cheetay chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Cheetay chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
NO! KNUCKLES! ... this is getting good...
Cheetay chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ooh... awesome... :D:D
EchidnaGirl chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
I'm still reading!

I love the whole mythology element meshed in with this! You have a very extensive knowledge of mythology! (And I think you watch WAY to much anime. Haha. But it adds a hilarious flare to the story!) Poor Amy. She just keeps getting beaten up... I think it's hilarious! Keep writing! I love this story!
HisSweetestHoney chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Well, more people should like this story.

I found humor in the pictures drawn of lawn gnomes and flamingos xD I can totally see that picture in my mind.

Uh oh. Training Amy? Good luck. xD
HisSweetestHoney chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
I don't know why this story doesn't have more reviews than it does, because it's really good! Well plotted out and definately a unique idea!
EchidnaGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
The first chapter is a bit choppy... But the story was enough to make me go on to the second chapter, and I'm glad I did. The second chapter was much better in context and made more sense. I like the story so far! Keep writing! I'm eager to read the rest!
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
New, new, new.

Makes me wish to go back to the old. The formating rules you have...change them. Readers get used to a particular 'regular' format. Notes are clearly separated from the chapter, be it by separators or other lines. No notes in the text. Thoughts are written as narration. Simple and effective. No need to reinvent a bicycle.

Evanescence much?

Poor beginning. Much caffeinated dialogue. 'call' 'cry' 'tell'. No rushing, readers need time to gain speed. You maintain this unhealthy pace throughout the chapter. The second half of it, particularly after the landing, looks choppy. Before the reader digests one sentence and scene, you already whoop up the next reaction. No deep thoughts? No descriptive narration? Come on, you can afford those!

Oh, and don't stuff OCs into this as if they were sugar. You might end up with cancer.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.