Reviews for Just Like You
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
*lips twitching*...

Kari and Ken swapped too, didn't they? *snickers* Poor Daisuke.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Brilliant idea, brilliantly executed, brilliant all round
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I couldnt stop laughing! That was totally awesome!
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Haha, sorry it's taken me so long to get around to reading and reviewing this...

I'm certainly glad I did though! That was terrific! It kept a smile on my face the whole time! Kudos to you!

XD
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Words can't describe how much I love this story 3
Na-cat chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is brilliant, Daisuke's confusion is just so amusing, I love the clues -and how they fly right by him!

Just one question, though: Takeru got a tan to look more like Daisuke, but what about the latter?
The Analyzer chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh, how I enjoyed it. It was almost literally written for a reader to scream "Daisuke! Why aren't you connecting the dots?"
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
that was so interesting! and i get it that was so funny and i can't wait form more! besides this was very fascinating and it's cool.
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
What I wouldn't give to see a sequel for this. This was hilarious! I quite liked the confusion; whether it was intentional or not it fit the story very well.

How did Daisuke get rid of his tan, though? And were digimon accepted as part of the norm in here?
Potgenie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
YAY OMG YOU DID MY CHALLENGE! *cheers* And I love it! I really do!

"I had no idea how Takeru managed to walk around with Patamon on his head. That little bugger was so damn heavy!"

I love that line! _ It's so Daisuke.

I love how you slot the Hikari and Ken bit later. I was wondering how come the start only had Daisuke and Takeru, but now I think it's even better that they came up with separate ideas! Haha, I love Daisuke's interaction with "Ken" too.

LOL a day in Takeru's life... of all days to announce her love, Miyako had to choose April Fools?

HA! I love the ending! Though I wish you could've shown Ken acting as Hikari (that's just my Ken-fandom here) but I love how in the end Daisuke and Takeru were fooled as well without even realising it!

Heehee great job!
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
*smiles*

So...

It was great.

Dai falling for "Ken".

"Dai" losing the soccer game to "Hikari".

Miyako kissing "Takeru".