Reviews for Five Girls, One Man
Kinnix Wolf chapter 10 . 6/23
Well first off I loved the story
But my big thing I hate about this is while link and Malon did get married and have a kid
Link does marry zelda
Which with me being a time line pschyo it doesn't compute
But with that aside I really did like it and I will be reading more of this

Unless of course this is intended to be the windwaker time line which in that case I guess it could work
I'm not soo good with that one
But screw time lines this was good and you need to know that
Just know I hope Saria has a bad time in the next one
Renege for Malon and such
But still good story
This isn't flame it's just my insanity
Cheers
Wolf
anonymous chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
You wrote this story well. I would say it were a good story, however my favorite girl character in this game is Malon, and thus, I really hated it lol! But it's not your fault. The only thing is, I don't think you have Malon's character right. She seems immature in this story and Malon to me seems like one of the most mature and sweet characters in the Zelda series, I would like to say the most beautiful and pure character. Link and Malon would be a perfect match, I think.
rachel chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
it was funny how ruto's mom died lol great story so far
Lady Annora chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Well, due to your age, it was a good enough fanfic. It had a good premise, mostly. You should keep writing though, you get better as you go along, and as you age. I look forward to any future progress of yours.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/28/2005
I'm sorry to be flaming, but I didn't like this story because I am a huge Malink fan, and I hated the fact that you killed Malon. I don't think of the characters killing each other, I think of the Author, the one who wrote the story, killing the characters. Plus, I hated the fact that you made Link into, i dunno, some snobby snot nosed kid, that didn't care about anybody's feelings. Sorry, but please don't make another fanfic like this again.
link87 chapter 10 . 7/9/2005
hey i was wondering when you would have the update ready i really want to read the sequal... could you email me when you have it done... i really like your story...
squall chapter 10 . 5/18/2005
i liked the ending... and i really want to know what happens next in this story... if you dont mind could you email me on when you up date on this story?
Ganons shadow26 chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
GOOD STORY
FanFictionFantom chapter 10 . 2/5/2005
hm...this is a good story but i didnt really like the ending...link cant marry zelda if he doesnt love her! thats bad...i dunno. write that sequel.
loren chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
i feel bad. i dont know why...mabey its becase of that Michael got a happey ending when he started all of this! that michael...i wish i could kick his a**! and saria, she got a bad ending! that poor girl.
Periidott chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
Itz a great story but i cried when malon died and i started hating saria, Good Story! :D
somone chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
NO! PLEASE don't make a sequel..i'm sorry-but i hated this story..zelda's older than link? malon and link have a baby? zelda names it malin? ...i'm sorry..i hate it
sephorth chapter 7 . 5/31/2004
Why Why Why did you do that to Malon why did you kill her? Bring her back please or at least tell me why you did it Email me at Please
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2004
you sure have a messed up veiw on what a good ending is. A good ending wont usually end with someone dieing,getting married, and a bump on the head
Kanto the Slayer chapter 10 . 3/19/2004
An interesting, yet confusing story.
You lost me from the very beginning, but I was compelled to read the whole thing to the end.
It's good to be confused! Nice work!