Reviews for Is What You Have Really What You Want?
Jynova chapter 21 . 4/18
This story is amazing...! Very well written and succinct. I like that you're not overly verbose and just get to the point in a trite manner yet manage to convey everything in a descriptive and fulfilling way. Great story/fic!
Kira12 chapter 21 . 2/27
Adoorrrrable story! I've read it 3 x's in a row now! I 33333 the dancing scene! So intimate and beautiful! Humerus and definitely encompasses the real characters (in cannon) personalities. Great work!
Firediva0 chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
YAY! That was a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I giggled so hard through the earlier chapters, although I knew from the very so start that Euphy was bad news. Though, it seemed like you tried to redeem her in the end by making it a game of 'wits' between her and Lelouch.

Here is a tiny rant that I wanted to say since chapter 1.
Go Lelouch! Get yo man from that b****, and show her how it's done! She doesn't deserve your Suzaku, and only you can show him what real inflamed love feels like. Oh hold the f*** up! Euphy if you dare to cut any of my boys, know that I will NOT hesitate to slice you in half and feed you to the sharks!
Don't get me wrong, I sorta like Euphy but even in the anime I got a dark vibe from her, so i've always been wary. Add that to the fact that I hate her with Suzaku, and you get a hate filled sundae! Isn't that awesome?! *note the sarcasm. I wanted to punch her in the teeth so badly in chapter 17 and onwards and i'm so proud that I didn't!

Thanks you so much for sharing this fic, and know that I totally loved it,
PS. I don't know if my reading speed is improving or if it just doesn't take long to read, but it only took me about 4 hours to read this. Totally worth it though. :)
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
Ohmygod! Lelouch's ringtone for Nunnally was Colors by Flow! The first opening for the show! I leeeerv that song!
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
I love this story! It's amazing, but I'm sorry, gonna go all grammar police on ya. This was actually one of the rare cases where Euphy and me would be acceptable. Well,you put them in the wrong order so I guess that's there. But if you had flipped them it would've been correct.
Winxmagicalheroes chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
It was great. I loved everything about it. You are a great author
suzakulelouch chapter 21 . 11/29/2013
You are by far the best story writer of yaoi I have ever read, you deserve a crown
AznDumplings chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Nice choice of songs ;)
Great fic btw
yaoiangel88 chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
So very adorable
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
*hugs you and gives you infinite cookies*
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 19 . 8/2/2013 Euphemia is a yandere...

well shit just got real