Reviews for Unlikely Angel
outcastmike chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I have read this for the first time I got to say please update soon or when you can you have done a great job so far
yindragonkiba chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Yo YDK here loved this story :)
pinky9292 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
this story is amazing
zafnak chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
""If it weren't for you I would probably be cursed to live a life where I love Sakura or something and am on a team with the Uchiha.""

Best freaking line in the story so far LOL!
Daddy yankee's best friend chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Cool story bro. But do me a solid and pleaze put up the next chap
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
I love this paragraph ("So you shift your mistrust to someone undeserving? Does that not sound very familer? Are you not doing what everyone in this village is doing?" Akiko asked and Shino flinched as if he had been slapped. "Or course this is to a much smaller degree but it is still the same. Would you like my advice?")! It's a wonderful analogy and one that I have never thought about before!
PlenZ chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Okay... You said at the A/N that there would probably some flamers... BUT I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WOULD FLAME THIS EPIC STORY! yeah sure, the story is not detailed to every little thing, and sure some things were a little confusing. but it is very nice to read a story with Naruto acting believable, instead of still being a happy idiot. Keep up the good work, and i will definitly check the other chapters of this story out
Blade8821 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I would love to see this fic continued. Great work, excellant humor. However, the vests they wear are Flak Jackets, not flank jackets. Just a minor thing.
TheDaemonthor chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
"I was just thinking of something else."
I'LL BET SHE WAS
giggedy giggedy *obscene hip gyrations*
loretta537 chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
this is a great story! i hope you can update it again someday soon
T11ky chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
This is fkin awesome. A literal, fictional pot of gold.

I hope to god himself you return to this and continue to update.

I have been sucked in this fic since chapter one and have kept reading it until the last chapter. And is crossing my own fingers the next update is soon - I dont mind waitingI'm defiantly very impressed by this.

Even more so impressed you wrote all eight chapters in a week.

Kudos Stinkyhead~!

I patiently await chapter 9 :D
CommonCourageousCritic chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
For abandoning such a well thought-out story, I have this to say:

YOU SUCK!

1,000 gold stars to the person who continues this with the same level of dedication, attention to detail, and grammar!
Sraiden chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
I really like this fic, I hope that you don't abandon it and update it when you finally have time pleasee!
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
I found this quite gripping.

The humor in it is magnificent, and there are parts that are quite moving as well. Add to the fact that sexual innuendos are thrown about in EVERY chapter and that Anko and Kurenai are absolutely shameless, and you have one hell of a story.
blasterdog chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
this story is boss never stop writing