Reviews for Unlikely Angel
Lycansenpai chapter 8 . 2/1
can't wait this is a great book
Gardevoir687 chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
This story is fan-fucking-tastic! It just needs more chapters :)
agnar chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
The haircut scene is where I end my reading. Sorry, I'm a guy who had really long hair, middle of my back, when I was a teen. I wouldn't even talk to someone who forcibly cut off my hair as some kind of fucking joke or prank or because they're shallow, moronic bitches jealous of my hair. For Naruto's 'loving' family AND girlfriend to pull that shit on him is just too much. Sorry but the scene fucked up a decent story.
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
I guess fanfic got pushed aside after the move, eh? Maybe you can find a muse again.
outcastmike chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I have read this for the first time I got to say please update soon or when you can you have done a great job so far
yindragonkiba chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Yo YDK here loved this story :)
pinky9292 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
this story is amazing
zafnak chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
""If it weren't for you I would probably be cursed to live a life where I love Sakura or something and am on a team with the Uchiha.""

Best freaking line in the story so far LOL!
Daddy yankee's best friend chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Cool story bro. But do me a solid and pleaze put up the next chap
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
I love this paragraph ("So you shift your mistrust to someone undeserving? Does that not sound very familer? Are you not doing what everyone in this village is doing?" Akiko asked and Shino flinched as if he had been slapped. "Or course this is to a much smaller degree but it is still the same. Would you like my advice?")! It's a wonderful analogy and one that I have never thought about before!
PlenZ chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Okay... You said at the A/N that there would probably some flamers... BUT I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WOULD FLAME THIS EPIC STORY! yeah sure, the story is not detailed to every little thing, and sure some things were a little confusing. but it is very nice to read a story with Naruto acting believable, instead of still being a happy idiot. Keep up the good work, and i will definitly check the other chapters of this story out
Blade8821 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I would love to see this fic continued. Great work, excellant humor. However, the vests they wear are Flak Jackets, not flank jackets. Just a minor thing.
TheDaemonthor chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
"I was just thinking of something else."
I'LL BET SHE WAS
giggedy giggedy *obscene hip gyrations*
loretta537 chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
this is a great story! i hope you can update it again someday soon
T11ky chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
This is fkin awesome. A literal, fictional pot of gold.

I hope to god himself you return to this and continue to update.

I have been sucked in this fic since chapter one and have kept reading it until the last chapter. And is crossing my own fingers the next update is soon - I dont mind waitingI'm defiantly very impressed by this.

Even more so impressed you wrote all eight chapters in a week.

Kudos Stinkyhead~!