Reviews for The Sword and The Ribbon
urisa chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
It's been years... I lose hope that you'll eventually come back and update this story. But still please continue it!
Such a waste to put it into hiatus, good story like this!
KureNo11 chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
Dear author, I hope you update this story. I wish for KK happiness, where they survive after Bakumatsu and live their life with Kaoru's ideal, a sword that protect.
I happily giggling when you said that 'everything about Tomoe isnt right', bcoz that's the way I thought about her too.
I dont hate Tomoe, even I agree that she was a cool beauty, one type of admirable character in mangas. But I just hate the fact that she came in Kenshin's life, making Kaoru become not the only woman in Kenshin's heart.
Yes I have become an avid fan of KK, for about 17 years now. And this story has already got into my mind. So, I beg you to finish this story. Please..
siti nabila chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Ahh i like this story!
i like when you make kenshin blush.. ahh and kiss scene so romantic!
huwaaa where's the next chapter?
Winry1129 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Plz update soon pretty plz
Royal Orchid chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Great story! Hope you update this story some day! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Ai chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
That's an really interesting storyidea. Such a pity it's not completed yet because that means I have to wait :( And I'm pretty impatient after I'm hooked
Innocence and Instinct chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
I really love this story. I hope you update it soon!
Fireotaku18 chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
This is really good!
Sakura Crystals chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
This ones cute! I can't wait to see what the next chapter reviels.
Evelyn chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
More more more!
NerdandGeek chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what will he do? what will he do? and what happened with the kiss? damn it update, update,update! riot, riot, riot... pls.
IsleofSolitude chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
Oh wow. This does not bode well for Kaoru. I'm so glad you updated!

Some of the pronouns and grammar seem to be off, such as "Don't worry, I'm stick to the plan." which should be "I'm sticking to the plan."

When I say pronouns are off, this is the first and biggest one I noticed "He was his man, his husband."

No big, just slightly confusing. Can't wait to read the next chapter. In fact, I have to go back through and reread it all lol.
SRAS9 chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
So cute! Great chapter! Finally Kenshin finds the courage to kiss her! I wonder how they will behave with each other from now on! Great work! Please update soon!
makana chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
this chapter is really cute :)
lazy reader chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
just read this whole story and I really love it! (especially this chapter 3)