Reviews for Reality of Inevitability
Moozanna chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Just finished. LOVED it!
PeacefullyJos chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Loved this story so much :)
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Omg this was so funny! Laughed so hard!
kt xoxo chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
loved it! xx :)
suspensegirlinc chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Well, I thought about if it's too quick or didn't make sense or if there needed to be more or something, b/c I think there usually does. There was a week involved after all before Chuck came to his senses and forgave Blair in the S2 finale. *shrug* But I think this is pretty good. It's a short story with short chapters and it doesn't get all of their character involved maybe like it should? *shrugs* Idk. It was good though. I liked it. Good story. *nods*
suspensegirlinc chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
oh man...*sighs* I just...*shakes head* I don't even know what to say. Everything is just so depressing. This takes place post S2 though right? It looks that way from your date of when you started/ended it. Heh. We'll see how this all gets fixed. Though from the looks of it, it seems almost impossible. *sighs*
suspensegirlinc chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
oh man. this is crazy, intense, dramatic, depressing. And Chuck's cleverly crafted lines. Awesome. lol. Glad Michael was able to pick up on them. XD There's so much angst again though. *sighs* *figures this is why the chapter is entitled "anger" heh* Well, great chapter regardless. Sometimes I wasn't sure who was actually talking, but I got through it all right. Heheh.

Greatness! lol

*continues on*
suspensegirlinc chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
omg. talk about depressing. *sighs* are you SURE you had to do that? lol *figures it was necessary to stick with the plot* well anyways, good chapter. I look how it's moving along. *nods* you write really well and it's definitely appreciated on this end. ;) that's awful how chuck threw like all their sentimental moments back in her face. ugh. just like in 2x14. *shudders at memory* and where the hell does he get off thinking he had to push her off b/c he couldn't have her? he could've like for FOREVER before she bumped into that Michael dude! (who is very sweet by the way, regardless of his irrelevency lololol) and you have these guys SO in character too. I just love Chuck's perfection personified - the wit is amazing. xD
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh man, I LOVE this! *giddy* And I haven't even seen the movie, so it'll be totally original from MY POV. XD I love that everyone's good friends even after CB/NS broke it off. So many fics just have Chuck become nonexistent to the rest of them when his relationship with Blair doesn't work out for a time. Heh. So this is brilliant. Oh, and Chuck moving in. Classic. lol. This is just great. I approve. XD
Selfish and Shrewd chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Love it! Really good job...
xxneversayingxx chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
aw awesome end!

loved this fic

xoxo
00JLO chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Good fanfic,
Guardian Izz chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Really good chapter

Only I am a bit annoyed by Chuck at this point. She wanted to be friends, he wanted more, she moved on, he persued, she gave in, he walked out AGAIN, then she tries to forget HE wont let her...

It feels like Blair Waldorf is already in hell.
kaypie chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
nice chapter. finally, c is standing up for blair.
Kate2008 chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Great chapter. I'm not a big fan of this Michael guy though, I hate guys who are controlling. But I kind of wish that Blair hadn't yelled at Chuck that night. I don't feel like he did anything wrong :(

Good job.