Reviews for Fine is a Four Letter Word
You mention the possibility of a sequel. Please, please, please?
Adelled chapter 21 . 7/23
Love the team interaction.
E. J. Morgan chapter 30 . 6/20
Amazing! You're an incredibly talented writer! Reading this fic was like reading a book written by a professional writer. You can be proud. :)
Hells Bells chapter 30 . 3/4
This story is PERFECT,BRILLIANT,AMAZING,POIGNANT and I loved reading it for sharing such a WONDERFUL you are okay and I REALLY hope you get back to writing and posting more fanfiction,you have a HUGE ,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE.
MMarieRose chapter 1 . 2/11
If this was your first fan fic it was really good! Thanks !
minimoi04 chapter 30 . 2/2
A truly beautiful story . Emotions are clearly shared and it's sweet and strong and I don't have enough adjective right now ! but thank you for this peace of art !
HPSmallCharm29 chapter 30 . 10/3/2017
Amazing story!
kaycross1184 chapter 30 . 5/15/2017
Omg! I don't really have any personal experience with cancer, but I feel like this is the best cancer story I've ever read! (Even if it's the only one.) I feel like I clearly understand the emotions that a person might experience if they had cancer. Great story!
pianomouse chapter 30 . 3/10/2017
Wonderful story, I really loved how the team supported Tony and each other. Thank you for sharing this.
ancilladominijc chapter 29 . 1/27/2017
Any chance you wrote a sequel?
MKM1963 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Just discovered this story. One of my all time favorites. Thanks for sharing
Chelsea W chapter 30 . 6/24/2016
Nice story, though parts remind me of a story that was on the former Sam Seaborn archive. But I liked it very much!
StarfyreMaiden chapter 30 . 4/2/2016
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Your fic is perfect, your writing unbelievable and now you quote the fray thank you, THANK YOU, K. Y O U.
Boycest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I just have to tell you that I've read this story 4 times -in a row-. Its brilliant, and I've always loved Tony whump. But it really is one of my all time favorite NCIS stories, and I hope you never remove it because I know years from now I'll be having NCIS feels and will want to read it and enjoy it again and again lol! Thank you so much for writing it and for sharing it with us xx
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »