Reviews for Fine is a Four Letter Word
Hells Bells chapter 30 . 3/4
This story is PERFECT,BRILLIANT,AMAZING,POIGNANT and I loved reading it for sharing such a WONDERFUL you are okay and I REALLY hope you get back to writing and posting more fanfiction,you have a HUGE ,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE.
MMarieRose chapter 1 . 2/11
If this was your first fan fic it was really good! Thanks !
minimoi04 chapter 30 . 2/2
A truly beautiful story . Emotions are clearly shared and it's sweet and strong and I don't have enough adjective right now ! but thank you for this peace of art !
HPSmallCharm29 chapter 30 . 10/3/2017
Amazing story!
kaycross1184 chapter 30 . 5/15/2017
Omg! I don't really have any personal experience with cancer, but I feel like this is the best cancer story I've ever read! (Even if it's the only one.) I feel like I clearly understand the emotions that a person might experience if they had cancer. Great story!
pianomouse chapter 30 . 3/10/2017
Wonderful story, I really loved how the team supported Tony and each other. Thank you for sharing this.
ancilladominijc chapter 29 . 1/27/2017
Any chance you wrote a sequel?
MKM1963 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Just discovered this story. One of my all time favorites. Thanks for sharing
Chelsea W chapter 30 . 6/24/2016
Nice story, though parts remind me of a story that was on the former Sam Seaborn archive. But I liked it very much!
StarfyreMaiden chapter 30 . 4/2/2016
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Your fic is perfect, your writing unbelievable and now you quote the fray thank you, THANK YOU, K. Y O U.
Boycest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I just have to tell you that I've read this story 4 times -in a row-. Its brilliant, and I've always loved Tony whump. But it really is one of my all time favorite NCIS stories, and I hope you never remove it because I know years from now I'll be having NCIS feels and will want to read it and enjoy it again and again lol! Thank you so much for writing it and for sharing it with us xx
k ramsey chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
omg i started tearing up in the middle of that
kristin chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
i read this a lonnggggg time ago, but now that i'm rereading i realizing all the stuff i missed. this is so good! im nervous too! im feeling things and stuff!
ReidFan24-7 chapter 30 . 8/17/2015
That was one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read before! You are an incredibly gifted author and I hope you con tune writing stories. You would make for an amazing author, or you might already be! Your descriptions, plot twists and character characteristics brought this story alive in a way few can ever accomplish. Thank you for publishing such an amazing work, it will be appreciated in many many years to come. Your amazing! :)
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »