Reviews for Becoming Her Doctor
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Once again, you have succeed in geting me laughing and depressed. How do you do that?

You're good at last liners. And I think brown.

Would Rose and MC Doctor's kids be Jenny's neice/nephew or her half siblings?
DobbyWobby chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
i really like all these so far, i like the charecterisation and the way they interact. i really liked the voice audio one and think more like that would be great because (if rose's relationship with this doctor changes) it gives you a really good insite into her mind and her feelings. you could try some for the doctor, but would he be better writing? idk.

this is really really good, i love it.
findtheriver chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Very good chapter!

I like all the shoe shopping, and Rose's thoughts are spot on.

Good luck with the next bit,

x
StarofCalamity chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
kool chapter

upd8 soon
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Glad you updated. Incredibly well written and enjoyable.
StarofCalamity chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
The poem's ok but don't do the whole thing like that it would get boring

Great story

xd
findtheriver chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I like this story a lot. The poem was good, and I like the Audio Journal idea. Some prose would be good though too, as this style maybe become tedious. But I do like it :D Keep writing x
loveislouder94 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
I like the poem, but there should still be some actual chapters... :)
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Aww...*sob* that's so sad!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Good start.

I like it so far...
findtheriver chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
i really like it, but maybe a diary entry with less quotage would be good next time:) x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
"[...]perfect mix of adrenaline and endorphins and pheromones crammed into such a simple act." Was utterly perfect, Doctor-wise.

I also love the chiding over his keeping his shape.

I think the very first mention was "Genesis of the Daleks" with Tom Baker written by Terry Nation, but it was worded differently.

The first mention in the New Series was in "Dalek", written by Robert Shearman which I imagine is what you're thinking of.

"[...] Because it honestly believes they should die. Human beings are different & anything different is wrong. It's the ultimate in racial cleansing." Ninth Doctor.