Reviews for The Feel of Feelings Rewrite
I enjoyed slightly insane Harry at the beginning, but it's gotten old. I find I'm barely skimming paragraphs from boredom. Good luck in all you do.
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 1 . 5/6
"Mhmm, my magic decided it wanted to eat a dementor."
Best line ever!
pupstarstar chapter 2 . 3/6
I love this story I'm reading it for a third time. I especially love the part "Mhmm, my magic decided it wanted to eat a dementor." LOL!
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 2/20
I like the premise but am not thrilled at the quality of writing. Let's try one more chap.
afaineant chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
'...my magic decided to eat a dementor.' best quote ever!
WingsOfThePhoenix205 chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
I'm sorry i love the idea of the story but i can't continue reading due to how annoying Hermione is. She seems almost abusive and uncaring to Harry, she's mean, bossy, and takes control of everything.
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 5/25/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE! I'M HOOKED!
DJinTheHOUse chapter 11 . 4/19/2016
i want harry with the teacher who hates everyone. I really like the story so far it makes me laugh.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
Harry kind of reminds me of either Luna if she was more crazy, and bellatrix (in fanfiction)
DJinTheHOUse chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
Harry is so funny, when he said that professor bell was pretty it reminded me of a little child who would say that since they have no boundry's. Harry has no filter when he speeks.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
a demon is following him around is that the new friend of his?
DJinTheHOUse chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
when hermione shoved the paper down her shirt that reminded me of my friends since they have been known to do that, but all of us have known each other since 6th grade, and its been nearly a year since we all graduated so we are all close, and none of us are scared to shove our hands down each others shirts(or up the back of the shirt) lol even the boys we are a really weird friend group.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Haha. I love how harry is so calm about it. "My magic decided it wanted to eat a dementer. " XD. He feels intense emotions when he is touched poor sod is going to feel overwhelmed when/if he has sex
ripper34 chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
Good chapter
pupstarstar chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Let's all eat a dementor!