Reviews for The Feel of Feelings Rewrite
WingsOfThePhoenix205 chapter 4 . 6/3
I'm sorry i love the idea of the story but i can't continue reading due to how annoying Hermione is. She seems almost abusive and uncaring to Harry, she's mean, bossy, and takes control of everything.
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 5/25
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE! I'M HOOKED!
DJinTheHOUse chapter 11 . 4/19
i want harry with the teacher who hates everyone. I really like the story so far it makes me laugh.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 9 . 4/19
Harry kind of reminds me of either Luna if she was more crazy, and bellatrix (in fanfiction)
DJinTheHOUse chapter 5 . 4/19
Harry is so funny, when he said that professor bell was pretty it reminded me of a little child who would say that since they have no boundry's. Harry has no filter when he speeks.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 4 . 4/19
a demon is following him around is that the new friend of his?
DJinTheHOUse chapter 2 . 4/19
when hermione shoved the paper down her shirt that reminded me of my friends since they have been known to do that, but all of us have known each other since 6th grade, and its been nearly a year since we all graduated so we are all close, and none of us are scared to shove our hands down each others shirts(or up the back of the shirt) lol even the boys we are a really weird friend group.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 1 . 4/19
Haha. I love how harry is so calm about it. "My magic decided it wanted to eat a dementer. " XD. He feels intense emotions when he is touched poor sod is going to feel overwhelmed when/if he has sex
ripper34 chapter 19 . 4/5
Good chapter
pupstarstar chapter 1 . 1/8
Let's all eat a dementor!
holyscythe chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
i love it keep writing:D
Reithandina chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Lol. XD Headcounters... That's the best joke so far! Counting heads in their orginisation like mad men.. XD Fits.
Reithandina chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
How many have told you that this Chapter you have put Hermione as Married?
Brenna chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Happy National Junk Food Day (July 21, 2015)
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Love this, but I'm wondering why o'neil keeps calling Mia "mrs" despite being told they were siblings?