Reviews for Secrets Written in Ink
ShairaHisako chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
A good but really sad start... But I think I'm going to like that story ...
Carling chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Lovely and almost perfect. Almost, but Andrew was so jarring and annoying he made my teeth hurt!
Carling chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Okay this makes more sense now because Draco had said outright before that he had never slept with anyone. I thought in the last chapter you'd forgotten what you wrote and I was pretty peeved because I've seen other writers get careless and do that sort of thing before and then their stories ended up making no sense and still reviewers would gush how wonderful the story is despite huge losses of continuity.

Andrew was a complete annoyance and waste of the alphabet needed to write about him but at least things kicked off well after he left!
StarkRavingWhatever chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
I like that both of them write in their journal s using pseudo names. I did the same in my diary years and years ago. It amazes me that we all feel the need to keep things anonymous in something that should be our most privet if possessions. Great way to humanize and connect with these characters.
StarkRavingWhatever chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That, was a very real and powerful opening to a story. Im very much looking forward to the coming chapters.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Ha ha! Take that Andrew!
Diddleymaz chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
I love happy endings
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
Awh this was awesome maan! I loved it!

Jammya chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Okay so I was listening to music while I was reading this, and this song comes on and It goes PERFECTLY with this story.

Its Invisible by Disciple. Draco to Harry. Check it out! .~

You've got my attention, there's no need

To hurt yourself this way

You think no one will notice how you're feeling

When you cry yourself to sleep

You feel stuck on the outside looking inside

Wishing this life wasn't your life

And you think you're damaged way beyond repair

Well, you're not so far that I can't get to where you are

You wish you were someone else

Every night you fall to pieces

Knowing you can't save yourself

I can see you, I can hear you

There's a place where the broken go

There's a room full of second chances

You're not stranded on your own

You're not invisible

I'm ready to listen, there's no need

To hold it all inside

The smallest whisper, I hear it

When your strength has all but died

I need you to believe me, can you trust me

That what you see is not what I see?

The reflection in the mirror's telling lies

'Cause nothing you have done can change how much I love you
MoonlightM4gic chapter 19 . 11/21/2011
Awe, that was really cute! I loved it, your story was really good :D
Lori94 chapter 19 . 11/10/2011
WOW! Great story! Loved it!
Lilgreyblob chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
Ahh. :). It makes sense if the whole thing, starting with Hermione finding them, was a setup. But it doesn't work otherwise. Devious, Harry, devious.
Lilgreyblob chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
I don't understand why Hermione was making such a big deal about them being in bed together. She was the one in the other chapter who saw them kissing on the bench anyway. Wouldn't she already assume that they were together? I mean, if it was Ginny who had found them instead, it would make more sense.
Janitajasmin chapter 19 . 10/24/2011