Reviews for Secrets Written in Ink
DippyDo962 chapter 1 . 1/28
And I'm glad it didnt
DippyDo962 chapter 1 . 1/28
I cried at the angsty bits. incredible story by the way! I love drarry. but at the same time, I felt like it was going to replay sherlock's fall
cris chapter 7 . 1/6
I love it
I know okay chapter 19 . 12/11/2016
Interesting set up. I always think people are making mistakes though when they are so emotional that they run away and uproot their whole life. Why? Because they keep doing it repeatedly instead of staying where they are stable. At least if you're leaving you should think about all the pros and cons of the decision.
I know okay chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Well, that could have gone better.
I know okay chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
Well, I can see Hermione's point of view about it. This whole relationship seems rather rushed.
I know okay chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
Hmm... Sex without lube the first time? Doubtful. I have had friends that didn't use lube and usually regretted it later, especially with anal tears and fissures, but I was thinking of a gay friend of mine. He had been with his boyfriend for four months and neither of them had ever had sex before. It was quite hilarious when he told me they both tried to get it in and couldn't. When I asked what they used for lubrication he was dumbfounded. He didn't even know what that was or why he would need it.
I know okay chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
Nice.
I know okay chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Inside is definitely better.
I know okay chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
Explain what? It's awkward to see an ex, especially with the current person and they just barely started. It's been what? Four days.
I know okay chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
Kind of sweet.
I know okay chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
Hmm... Writing at the same time. I hope it gives them some insight into each other.
I know okay chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
Poor Harry. That's really not how you'd want a first kiss to go.
I know okay chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
At least now they know.
I know okay chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
Hmm... When will they figure out it's each other?