Reviews for Team Rocket Undercover
Florri chapter 5 . 8/9
Liked this chapter even more than the one before!
Kate chapter 4 . 8/9
Its so great! Please keep writing
Florri chapter 4 . 8/9
Reallly love this fic. Only discovered it this year and...well, its great! Keep updating and I'll keep reading :)
JessieRocket chapter 5 . 8/5
Oh my God...I need more...please continue!..
Friedchicken23 chapter 5 . 7/20
You've got a great story and plot here. Your flow is good and you have done a great job writing Jesse and James in character. I can't wait to see what happens next!
-FC
APerson chapter 5 . 7/16
Nice but where's the rest? ITS 2016 BRUH HURRY UP
Aaaaaah! So good! :))
pokemonfanthings chapter 5 . 6/11
No update sooner! I wanna know what happens next! There needs to be at least one more (long) chapter! plzzzzzzzzz?
pokemonfanthings chapter 4 . 6/11
:):):):)
It was nice how you picked this story up after a while and continued writing again. I can't imagine waiting that much time between updates! I don't write but I am thinking about making a fic one day. Anyway, I think that this is really good and that you should seriously continue it.
pokemonfanthings chapter 2 . 6/11
James' naivete lol
pokemonfanthings chapter 1 . 6/11
I like how you portrayed James so far. He is my favorite character:)
Nic Coay chapter 5 . 6/9
This was great! I loved James standing up for Jessie and helping her out with that asshole. This could be my favorite chapter! I really hope you continue this story, it is so good. I really look forward to any more chapters. )
Nic Coay chapter 4 . 6/9
Awesome chapter! Really emotional and sad at the end, but I liked how you delivered it. It actually kind of makes a lot of sense, given how closed off Jessie is. I think it's a backstory that makes sense. Still a great story, I'm loving it.
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 6/8
Great start! Really love this idea, excited to read the rest.
wuyathebest chapter 5 . 6/4