Reviews for iMeet a Jinchuuriki and an Avenger
nlittle4au chapter 16 . 6/29
awesome
Write more
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
You kinda ruined the story for me here...ow well.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
hurry up and update
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
What a fun-filled chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed the ICarly-motley crew's interactions with the otherworldly ninja. The explanation for why the ninja world hadn't been discovered by Carly's world was exceedingly plausible too, well done.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
AH! Sasuke doesn't fuck about. Hahaha. Oh well, Sam and Freddy (Yeah, I'm spelling his name like that) will thank him for it later.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Haha. Beautiful. I like the way you're shaping up Sam's and Freddie's relationship. They sure have a playful one. Nice teamwork from the ninja boys to get Freddy and Sammy to reveal their secret. I don't think they ever told Carly nor Spencer about that time when they kissed, tho I could be wrong. It's been YEARS since I switched on ICarly. It'll be refreshing to see Sam treat her crush little better in future chapters, if you continue on this route. I'll have to see tho. I'm liking their development.

Anyway, another great chapter.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Another terrific chapter. Gotta love the irony of it. I always liked SasuSaku and NaruHina because they were the most logical ones, I'm glad to see you went with them dude.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Ah. Hell, yeah. Sasuke's a badass, man. That was awesome the way he dealt with that douchebag. Some peeps, (mostly his haters) forget he's got his redeeming traits, one of 'em being his zero tolerance policy for bullies. Thanks for not forgetting that. Yo, you may have said this story's weird, but I think it's hilarious as all hell. I can totally see Sam and Naruto getting along splendidly like this, XD.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
I LOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove U
Write more may. Be to 20 or more
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Can you put these pairings in this crossover?:
ItaHana,GaaraOc,Kakashix(the choices:Rin,Hanare,Shizune,Anko),JiraTsu
Yano Uzumaki chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
PLS UPDATE SOON!
HopelessFangirl72 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
REALLY GOOD SO FAR! UPDATE REAL SOON, 'K?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Write more!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Please hurry up and write more