Reviews for Lima, Elle, Avogadro's Number
eenayde chapter 1 . 4/13
Really good. This was quite amusing. Well done!
ONNMT chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Ingenious.

Honestly, this was a brilliant one-shot - the main premise is an interesting one, and the title is fitting; I find the hints /very/ clever, to the point where (excuse me for how this may sound, I mean it as a compliment) I have to remind myself that the tips are coming from a FanFiction author rather than the great detective himself. Everyone was kept remarkably in-character, even Ryuk with his brief appearance; Light was quick-witted as always, and L himself cast that vibe about himself where, while remaining passive, he's still taking amusement from being able to mess with the suspected Kira.

As for the story itself, it's smooth, flowing and with excellent pacing; the wording is flawless, and in all it's an exceptional piece - I'd go as far as to say it's effortlessly professional. Truly a job well done!

-ONNMT
Autumn Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was fantastic. It's a great read that is humorous, clever, creative, and excellently written. I really enjoyed it!
Keep up the fantastic work! I'll be taking a look at your other stories. :)
- Ninja :3
Red-Dream chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
LOL. Best Death Note one shot I ever read. Kudos on the witty humor!
Seranade chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awesome! This is just genius! Funny too, the way L toyed with Light. Love it!:)
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
xD LOL!

This is hilarious! P

I still think you should tap into a bit of Yaoi for Pedestal, but...

Eh, you're the author and it's your decision. 3
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
XDDDDD Oh my god, this was hilarious.
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
As much as I love reading your Pedestal fic, I wish you'd write more Deathnote fics. This one was brilliant.
Dystopiac chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
“Very good. You, tell me the value of i.” She pointed at another student, who dutifully responded, “The square root of negative one.”

Eh? You've got it backwards, I think. Square root of negative one is an imaginary number, the symbol for which is i.

Otherwise, amusing. L's not very good at subtlety, is he?
Tyler Willis chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was grate. You should wright a sequll.
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This was just.. cute, in a wonderfully brainy way. Intelligent enough to not only NOT infuriate me, but also enough to impress me, and yet at the same time just nerdy enough to make me giggle aloud and grin. The best part of this is that it's entirely too easy to imagine the actual canon L pulling a stunt like that.
Hikari-chan14 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
haha, this was awesome, I wish this had been in the original..
The Wammy Girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
lolololol, only L... only L could find a way to loop everything back to his alias... or pay the teachers to ask him those specific questions... or another one of his genius schemes!
SweetClown chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
nice! ]

this way of showing that he is L was better than the original xD