Reviews for Chaos Squared
1Billy-234 chapter 13 . 3/30
good story i liked reading it thanks for writing it
ron tharpe chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
I really like what you've done with the story so far, but you really do need proof reader's.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
It's like someone read a manifesto on Ranma 1/2 being a feminist masterpiece, and an anti-feminist went, "We'll see about that!" And swung it WAAAYYY too hard the other way.

Seriously, EVERY woman in Nerima is some varying flavor of vicious c*nt or cast iron b*tch that you can tell the author must have gone through a nasty divorce or break-up. Too many jumps, very indistinct lines for when you're reading someone's thoughts versus their words (quotation marks missing on part 12 btw), and overall, very hard to read.

A bit too disappointing, serious, and grimdark for just another uber bash-fic.
GeorgeTobor chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
Not a bad fic.
The start is good, "Ranma getting crippled" is as good a plot hook as any other.
Urd and especially Among seem under used, almost throwaway cameo appearances.
The last chapter feels rushed, Genma and Soun miraculously becoming decent people.

I guess what I'm trying to say is the fic needs polish, a rewrite.

Thank you for writing it and sharing.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
Takahashi was not a feminist author, she was a man hater, if you want to look at it in those terms.

Akane was not Empowered, she was SPOILED!

Like J K Rowling with Harry Potter, Takahashi had a great idea that she then treated badly.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
That Genma never suffered from his actions is a big failure in the story.

His picture is next to dishonorable in the dictionary.

It is also found next to Thief, Liar, Fool, and Lazy to list a few more.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
If it is funny to be hit for stupid reasons why did Ranma never clobber Akane?
The answer is it is only funny when the girl hits a guy, the reverse is ABUSE!

I see Ranma as not the romantic comedy it was labeled, but a dark satire on "honor".

Akane IS an ABUSIVE bitch, sure she was nice now and then, occasionally, when it suited her, but the ABUSE outweighed the nice.
DraaIzilUss chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
I don't know if you are ever going to review our come back to this story but perhaps a epilogue or even better ( I hope and think so anyways) a sequel perhaps dealing with what happens after he left, say some months or even years after he left, would be awesome and, (again I think so) a better end. Though maybe you already have?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/20/2016
Please write more on this
aliesterus chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Damnnnn did this story take a course shift since the first two chapters. Hell, the first chapter hardly represents the later chapters, although I just finished chapter 9, so I guess things could change... dunno though, still a great fic, and kind of a good representation of the darker side of humanity.

After all, I kind of don't doubt that things like this has happened in the past, or even in the near present perhaps.
Reymen chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I like to imagine how society would react if Akane was a male and Ranma the girl in the relationship. So much charges placed on Akane for abuse.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Oh great story. Maybe wonderful.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Also, I love it that you're showing the nurses and everyone just how awesome Ranma is and getting him well-deserved reverence for all he has toughed out with a good heart.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
I like your author's note at the end of the chapter. I am fine with feminism when it is for fair treatment. However, one of the reasons I disdain and loathe it when feminism leans into the "girls can do no wrong and everyone bends over backwards for them" zone is because it gives without being earned. It takes away the girls' opportunity to better themselves and to become strong women in their own right. I deeply respect that right.
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
My preferred punishment for those who used him for entertainment is for them to become his entertainment right back.