Reviews for Chaos Squared
Reymen chapter 1 . 8/31
I like to imagine how society would react if Akane was a male and Ranma the girl in the relationship. So much charges placed on Akane for abuse.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 7/26
Oh great story. Maybe wonderful.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/12
Also, I love it that you're showing the nurses and everyone just how awesome Ranma is and getting him well-deserved reverence for all he has toughed out with a good heart.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/12
I like your author's note at the end of the chapter. I am fine with feminism when it is for fair treatment. However, one of the reasons I disdain and loathe it when feminism leans into the "girls can do no wrong and everyone bends over backwards for them" zone is because it gives without being earned. It takes away the girls' opportunity to better themselves and to become strong women in their own right. I deeply respect that right.
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/12
My preferred punishment for those who used him for entertainment is for them to become his entertainment right back.
Decent idea in the first two chapters but then it turns to crap. A rambling ranting stream of liquid crap. This isn't even bashing anymore. This is verbal diarrhea.
In regards to your AN, Ranma is not feminist as you say because women are always forgiven and never pay a price. If anything that infantilizes women and treats them more as children than as full adults. That's about as opposite and downright patriarchal as you can get.

More importantly that shows the problem when you try come up with grand themes and such for something like Ranma 1/2. There's no great meaning to it. You can argue anything you want about it because you can selectively provide backup to almost any point of view. Ranma 1/2 is a light-hearted comedy. That's all it is and it does that very well.
Radon088 chapter 4 . 1/9
Sigh... Ok this was a really good concept. If you were willing to rewrite it I would totally read it. The problem comes from the fact that you start out at a reasonable level of bashing... and then tank the fic as you just get absolutely idiotic with it. That and you contradict yourself.
Reishin Amara chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Ok please get back to work on this lovely story...I'm absolutely loving it.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
I give up. Were you drunk when you wrote this?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Ending could have been better
goddessa39 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
Interesting story but... i was under the impression this was going to be RanmaNabiki friendship and now that it isn't i just think it doesnt quite make sense.
scranity chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
This story was depressing...
Even if the story was good, that shouldn't happen in a Ranma fic. :/
mikebreslau chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Characters totally out-of-character.
Improbability after improbability.
Spelling and grammar errors.
Tuning out now.