Reviews for Eva Parents
Fellow Troll chapter 2 . 3/13
Dude, gunman, you are the best troll I have ever met. You manage to kill your stories right before they get good and never touch them again. I salute you.
dcwestby chapter 2 . 2/14
Great story, wish this could be continued or expanded upon. but I'm just going thru the trove of stories you've written... Great job with all of these ideas you've written.
Kaizer617 chapter 2 . 1/13
MORE PLEASE?!
evangelion chapter 2 . 1/8
Continue please, u are amazing
fan chapter 2 . 1/7
Please, more
bladewolfzic chapter 2 . 1/7
make more
hyt chapter 2 . 1/6
I wanna read more that this
(Mouth. Meeting. Floor.) Ho. Ly. Shit.
Yeah! Give that DAMNED TO HELL BASTARD what he deserves Yui!
Yo chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
i got to say...does satisfied my long thirst for rei-shinji. Awesome stuff! i hope u do next one soon :)
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I miss this story so much.
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Give me more It over do for a third chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Actually, Asuka's reaction is kind of justified. She just found out she's a teenage mother, because a giant robot empowered with her mother-in-law's soul decided she wanted her fourteen year old son to have grandchildren with his co-workers. Asuka's now has to compete for top position in the harem with her sister-wife Rei(oddly enough, Asuka's mother-in-law's clone), and the 5000 other clones of Rei. Situation:FUBAR.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Giant Robot Gives Birth To Children Of Teenage Parents!-Headline for Tokyo-3 For Free, your daily newspaper.
Bara-san chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Wow! I totally loved this story!
At first I was really mad at Asuka for abandoning her baby but that last scene with her finally acepting it was sooo sweeet w
I know it has been a lot of time since you last updated this story, but I would love it if you were to continue it! D