Reviews for Eva Parents
rjcelona chapter 2 . 6/29
Oh. NO! You have to add to this story. Too many unknowns and questions. Please.
adnaan chapter 1 . 6/1
when is chapter 3 coming out for eva parents please can u make one i love these chapters
Dragonjek chapter 2 . 4/10
Why is Asuka said to be running from her responsibilities?

She didn't want the child. She didn't have sex. She was given no opportunity to decide to abort it or at least give it away to foster care with people who might actually want it. She didn't even give birth to it. Her only connection to the baby is the fact that he's made from her genes. If someone dropped off a baby in a crib on her doorstep, she'd have an equal amount of obligation to personally care for it as she would the one made by Yui.

Also, why are so many Japanese characters having middle names? The Japanese naming system only has two-Kyoko Zeppelin Sohryu and Asuka Langley Sohryu have the middle name because they lived in Germany.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
don't stop; keep going.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Ooh Hahahaha! Nice going, Mrs. Ikari!
SaurusRock625 chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
In the immortal words of Belt from the Croods... Dun, Dun, Duuuuuuuun!
Dragonman109 chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Please update the next chapter soon.
emailmich chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
ok, yeah, I want my fingers to stop bleeding from the incessant biting from the anxiety of waiting for the next chapter. it makes me wanna find you and kill you then kill myself.
doctor t chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Hope there is more to come
Fellow Troll chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Dude, gunman, you are the best troll I have ever met. You manage to kill your stories right before they get good and never touch them again. I salute you.
dcwestby chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
Great story, wish this could be continued or expanded upon. but I'm just going thru the trove of stories you've written... Great job with all of these ideas you've written.
Kaizer617 chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
MORE PLEASE?!
evangelion chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Continue please, u are amazing
fan chapter 2 . 1/7/2015