Reviews for Chronicles of All Things Edible
Patty Potter-Pevensie chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
HAHA!

This was brilliant!

Funneh too.

But it's weird, I kept saying 'pieces of slizza."

Weird ne?

Anyway, I hope you go on with this little collection of random food drabbles!

I guess I'm a girl who loves her food too.

But I'm the skinny one in the family, so says my cousins.

ANYWAY, update soon!

Love,

Rukani
SugarSpiral chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
"Slices of pepperoni peppered them."

You have no idea how hungry that sentence made me :)
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
That was brilliant! It's amazing how hunger can do those types of things to people. I enjoyed this one a lot. Update soon!
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Hehe, funny. Joe, Izzy, and Tai fighting over pizza? Wow, i can see the chaos in my mind. Nice job!
ARCtheElite chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
"Being the smartass he was..." the informality of it doesn't exactly fit in...but I like it!

I was initially a little puzzled at the tone. Then I got down to your authoress's message and it all made sense...this chapter is definitely peckish and high.

Oh. And I had fun reading this
Catching Rain chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Oh man, that was GREAT! I was laughing the entire time. I'd never imagined Jyou and Koushirou being the ones to implement any kind of eating contest, let alone pizza, of all things. :D Great and original. Awesome job, Pot!
TheWriter65 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
I like this fanfic! Keep it up!

I would like to see Tai & Kari make chocolate chip pancakes!
BenignUser chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
"The battle had just begun."

Wow! Pizza sure does bring out the worst in people! This one is definitely one of my faves. :) You rock, Xiexie! _
emotionless-robot chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
I had pizza for lunch today! What a coincidence! (It, too, was the ultra-greasy kind XD)

MORE FOOD-FICS, PLEASE!
guavawolf chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
LOL!

this was pretty funny! :D

boys can eat so much...
talkstoangels77 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Definitely looking forward to the next one, though I certainly hope you don't take as long...
Aster Selene chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Pizza...Yum. But it's best from Rome and Naples :D

Onigiri? Be careful...one misstep and you ruin the bane of Japanese culture...;-)
SugarSpiral chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Ok, so I know that I said the Cupcakes chapter was cute, but this is... this is SUPERCUTE! (I feel the need to make a SuJu reference here, but I think I can resist..)

I like this chapter more though. 7-year-old-Takeru is much less annoying than any-other-Takeru-in-existance. Dare I say, adorable?

And I love the way you've written Yamato. He wasn't moody all the time!
SugarSpiral chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
That was so cute ,

The characterization in this is perfect!
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
I don't think I ever reviewed of read this chapter! Fail on my part. So cute! I love the brotherly love here :) It was very sweet. Update soon please and thank you!