Reviews for Made For It
clearforest chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
This was really sweet and hot! Hope you'll finish it some day. Liked the progression of their relationship, it felt very realistic to me.
poppyroc chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I like this! But it bugs me a bit because Anthony is supposed to be in the same year as Terry & Harry and all the people in that year. lol I know I shouldn't complain since this is obviously non canon. Aside from that, it's sweet. :) Makes me wish we'd seen more of these characters in the novels.
Chickie chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Oh my gosh, I just read this whole thing in one go and I have to say I am sooooooo sad that it just stops. It's super sweet and I loved the progression but this just doesn't seem like a proper ending.

I hope everything is going well with you and there is nothing horrendous keeping you from this story because an update would be super awesome _

I like Anthony but Terry is just awesome. Like, I want to be his friend. He's so sweet and true to himself. It's heartwarming.
1sunfun chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Nice.
P. Cythera chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I like it :) More please!
dansclavicle chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Aww it's really cute and I love it
Aahz chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I was really surprised to like this pairing, but it's very good. I'm curious as to how their classmates are taking this, and I would love to see them with some actual anal play. Thank you for the great story!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I love this story! Please write more soon!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
They are sooo cute.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was AWESOME.
xNomii chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Oh, this is really amazing! I love it!
Miss Pessimistic chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
This was lovely, so glad you're gradually updated. Never read Terry in this personality light before; definitely well-written!

Excited for the next chapter, hope it's soon; love plot being made. Oh, they're getting to /that/ time. xD Anyway, great!
lalaxfresh chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Please please update soon. I love this story soooo much! One of my favorites for sure. I actually want to cry with terry lol.
Dani4ever chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
wow you really made us wait for this chapter! I had to read the whole story again because I just couldn't remember most of it, anyways it was worth it. I really like it and hope you'll update more often. Cheers!

Dani
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
i'm so glad you updated! to tell you the truth, though, the chapter was a bit disjointed. i couldn't follow the dialogue or what was happening at all.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »