Reviews for Kamaria
KroovyRed chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
First off, I am a huge fan of Josh. This was an excellent origins story.

However, I was a bit offed by the final chapter. I believe the mission that got Billy Coen court-marshalled took place in South America. I could be wrong though.
Gearhead1395 chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
I reviewed your RE outtakes as an anon, and, don't ask me how, but this story has surpassed even that collection. You are well written, and don't stray far enough to be non-canon. The probability of these events in the RE series is what makes you such a talented writer, like The Magnificent Kiwi- now HE is an epic writer, like yourself. The writers of the RE series could learn many lessons from you both. Spectacular, 9/10
x-Artichoke-x chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
I love Josh! He does not get enough love, so I'm over the moon that someone has dedicated a whole story to him!

Sometimes short chapters can be irritating as hell, but I have to say the way you've written it the chapters are perfect! Congrats on that, champ.

That last chapter was devestating, but you wrote it beautifully!

I'm sad it's over, good luck with future stuff! XD

A Spirit 420 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
So its cool that Josh took her to that one place with the water. Anyway you may not know this but Africa has actually had churches there long before Europe did. I mean, I only say that because Europeans are always coming in with their bible, & its like, damn, Ethiopia is closer to Israel than England is!

As for the religions of these days, liker 40% of the continent are Christian & counting and 45% are Muslims living only a small amount of those who still have their original faiths.

That said many still do and some practice both that and Christianity. Most if not all are actually monotheist religions in the continent with some exceptions.

Anyway do you happen to know how old Josh was by the RE 5 timeline cause I don't think I do. I'm gonna look that up.
A Spirit 420 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
damn that's a trip how you filled in Josh's past! He was one of my favorite RE characters! Anyway yeah I speak Swahili so if you need any help with it ever. I always knew how to say Stone in Swahili but I guess the idea never occurred to me to relate the two. Keep it up!

PS: I gotta say though,as a black man, I find the white missionaries in Africa very condescending.
Kel chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is brilliant, as it's rare to see a fic about . Keep up the good work, as it looks like it needs a couple or more chapters to round the story off.
PW chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Why did you stop? I think a diary is a cool way to recap Josh's past. Come on! Well if you didnt finish it i understand. BUt if you ever write more, ill eb reading more
Crimson-Butterfly89 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
very nice, it is so refreshing to see an in depth intelligent OC like Jiwe (and if im right in saying this person is Josh Stone, very nice touch!)He is a very lovable and well meaning chatacter. If Capcom had portrayed him like this in the game he would be a lot more popular.

Very well written from the African side, it is not an easy feat to portray a different country and its lifestyle so well. However i think you have not gotten many reviews because your summary is easily overlooked, perhaps you should make it more eye-catching? Very good job, i hope you continue this!

Crimson xx