Reviews for Vengeance
ohaymikoto chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
i want a continuation and a story about how ienzo broke xehanorts heart i liked this
Fantasytwin chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh I wanna know what happens next and what happend between them! D:
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
What happen between them what was so horrible that happen I want to know I'm very curious I want to read more..
wolves2152 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Shame on you for not trying to finish this story with the best cliffhanger.

*Screams*

*runs away because people are staring*

Please please continue the story it is really really good.
XxbetterthanrikuxX chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
O.o you s-stopped it there of all places? I can't stand not knowing what happens. Please continue it!
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
WHAT ?

I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS ENDING.

i think you should continue it.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
That is absolutetly horrible. Poor Zexion!
Lolmaster27 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
D: ZEXION! *runs to help him, gets killed by Xemnas*
Bokmal14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I want to read the next chapter! I want to know if Zexion is getting away from Xemnas.
Nigtalea chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
wow!

ok, that was kindda freaky.D but in a good way ).

Please, please, please, pretty please with cherries on top carry this on and give an explination on what happened with Ienzo and Xehanort at the same time. This is too good a fanfic with too good a plot to leave there. If you do just leave it I will set Saix on you!

Anyways GREAT job! can't find anyway to improove except by carring it on.
Depopulating chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
As mentioned in another review, this story has a Misery feeling about it. I don't necessarily think that it needs a continuation or backstory. It's simple and short and I think it's good just like that.

-DM
doodle-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
long time no see. u really need to continue this fic cause it kinda left me hanging. and u need to finish ur other fics like 'Object of my Affection.' poor Zexion. Lexeaus needs to save him. *runs off to find Lexeaus*
firewu chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I'm already dieing for more! This story has the Misery (Stephen King) feel to it which just makes it even more awsome. I love your stories by the way. Please do update.
Akarui Siren chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
D why is it so short... *screams*