Reviews for Marked for life
AstheDeer chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
So all in all your story was good. I can tell you wrote this a while ago, but I do have a few things I would ask you to fix. Mostly some spelling and grammatical errors. Maybe get a beta, so even if you don't feel like fixing the errors in this story - which I think you should because I just decided to read till the end; if I was in a worse mood I would have stopped at the first error - you can at least fix the errors in your newer stories and your in-progress stories.
Great plot and I loved the harmonies between characters. There are a few cliches you should clear up. For example, when Bella, Jasper, Emmett and Edward are in the tattoo parlor and the lady person was being a bitch, no real rape victim would have outwardly said, "You have no idea what I've gone through!" It draws unnecessary attention to something most victims like to keep quiet.
I also felt that when Bella woke up screaming, the moment should just have been Carlisle as her doctor, and Jasper as her twin dealing with his own emotions of what happened. Edward, Emmett, and Esme seemed like a stretch as was, but Alice and Rosalie were just intruding on what should have been a private family moment.

I have a few more that I'd like to add, but I don't want to overwhelm you. If you'd like to hear more PM me.

Like I said good start, I really think you can take this story places.

AstheDear
kitkatlang chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
Great story, i really enjoyed it! it was awsome! keep writing!
DrawnToTheNight chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
such a happy ending

awwwwwwww

*crying with happyness*

also those letters bella/you wrote made me cry...

so ive been crying a lot.

thanks for writing

drawntothenight
Im a Skyscraper chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
great chapter
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
keep it up
Twilightlover2241 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Okay, i feel likke a bad word now. I was reaDING ur review & saw hers, you have every right to hit me wwith a pointy object, go ahead, do it. My apologies .
Twilightlover2241 chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
I really like this story, I absolutely HATED this chapter, I am a faithful reader/reviewer to all my favorite authors, one of them is JasperSaysRelax128. I read ALL her stories and I remember reading that waffel part.

Coping someone else's work is called PLAYGERIZING (i know i spelled it wrong but you get my point). I advise you to either take it down or make an authors note about it saying that that line was made up by JasperSaysRelax128. If you don't i will message her saying that you copied her words.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 13 . 7/10/2010