Reviews for Bring On the Maple Syrup!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! I would love to eat ice cream with maple- syrup I bet it would be swwwweeeetttt, just like Cuba x Canada!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
thats so cute... _
Uesue chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
They are such a nice couple. Too bad that there are not many good fics like yours about them...
Luckysee12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i loved this story, beautifully written, and inspires me! after reading i went and had ice cream and maple syrup! it was nice, and reaaaaly sugary, and probably would be better if i had vanilla ice cream, instead of cotton candy ice cream, but it's the concept that matters :) keep writing and keeping me supplied with your awesome stories!
Em chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is a great little story.

I just have one issue:

The 'ehs'. My God, so many 'ehs'.

I'm Canadian, and 'eh' is generally only used at the end of a sentence, usually a question. It also implies that you're looking for the other person to agree with you.

Examples:

"How's it going, eh?"

"It looks like it's going to snow, eh?"

"How about those Oilers, eh?"

"That was pretty cool, eh?"

And so on.

Other than that minor thing, I really did like this.
fricken ray of sunshine chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
heheh... epic. poor america got yelled at :'( canada is just too badass XD i love canada, eh.

-fros
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awwwww, so cute!
cloudylondon chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
lol i was laughing so hard when alfred decides to walk right in when canada and cuba where in the mood.
AnjuShoma95 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
DAMN IT ALFRED I'M A KICK U'R ASS ~goes to find him~ O~ lovely story btw ;D xD
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Don't run away! Your story is lovely :3
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
love it! I like your writing style and this pair. So cute! XD
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh dear, I'm surprised I didn't review this earlier.

Seeing as it's about the fifth or sixth time I've read it...

I suppose that's because I started reading it while I was in Japan during those two hours a week I had the internet. It made me so happy~

So simply, this story is freaking awesome (That's right, Alfred, FREAKING awesome.) and I love it dearly.

The world needs more CubaxCanada.
angela123111 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Now i know why cuba and america hate each other. Thanks for writing this awesome story.
Aotsuki-san chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love this fic

cubaxcanada, this pairing is adorable
daekian chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i think it was an okay story, it would have been better if you didnt ad eh in almost all of canadas dialoge, real canadians dont talk like that and it makes it really hard for someone to read when they know that, after a while matthew doesnt even sound canadian anymore. when canadians ask a question it almost almost always goes like this "what are doing?" "how are you doing?". questions involving the word eh would be "eh?" as in "what was that?" and "how did you know i was think that, eh?" im not knocking your work that just bugged so much! it was a good story, except for that!