Reviews for Convincing the World He Didn't Exist
muraysmum chapter 22 . 6/18
a seguel would be nice where Tony finds out he is a dad.. any chances of that story? love your story
missblueeyes63 chapter 22 . 4/26
Really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing it.
ancilladominijc chapter 22 . 1/17
Good story...is Tony still taking his meds? Is he going to try to work out of the funk he got in?
diora-raven chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
Poor Tony. It never really ends does it? But that's the reality of life.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/12/2015
Great story!
DiNozzoDame chapter 23 . 1/16/2015
Great story. Second time reading, first time reviewer. Loved it. Am now off to read the rest of them.
Frakking Toasters chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
My Oh My! I started this and then couldn't put it down. You wrote this quite perfectly. Yes, I used the "p" word that shouldn't be thrown about casually, so take it as the compliment it was intended to be. It was just so agonisingly, painfully REAL. So much so that I feel that you have pulled back the curtain to reveal the true Tony, and isn't that just heartbreaking.

And your ending...yes...PERFECT! Not some chocolate-box HEA where everything is magically restored. No. It was surprisingly not that. It was sad and harsh and OMG I wanted to both cry with the heartbreak and rejoice at how beautifully poetic and symmetric it was.

Thank you for such an amazing story that was so well executed. Kudos to you. xo
Grandma chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
This is sooo hurtfully good...Damn, Woman...you really know how to write!
Keep it up,
Grandma
LittleJ1988 chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
WOW! I have to start my review with this small word because it first popped into my mind after I finished reading your story. It accidently showed up after a search on Google and I'm really great it had! It took my all afternoon but I just had to finish it because as soon as I started reading it quickly absorbed my into its world and I had to find out what will happen next. Unlike so many other stories I read yours has slow development where you thoroughly explained why Tony was depressed, excellent characterisation and what mesmerized me was the ending. It wasn't a happy one because it was clear that Tony couldn't have just got out of his depression quickly, it takes years and I like endings in which everything is not said, you left it for readers to decide whether Tony was alright or not, if he was faking it or not. Once again, the story is excellent and I'm really glad I have found it!
sea-kingdom chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
i lvoe how you started and finished it with the same lines
and how it didn't just go away at the end, no fairy-tale happy ending
i love this story so much
and andrea... it's fantastic
the whole plot, how andrea was more than just a plot device to further the story, how she had a separate story of her own... i love it
and the ending with her being pregnant... i like it.
this is just perfect
stareagle chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
What's a snog?
josgrandma chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Such a heartbreaking fall for Tony...
josgrandma chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Oh, you little Shit!
josgrandma chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
This story has gripped me soooo hard.
Can't wait to read more!
All the best to you,
josgrandma
AgentD.6 chapter 23 . 3/13/2014
I loved the story. My husband is alway asking about what I am reading and I always say oh just one my stories an yours has kept me really busy reading the past few night. Ps I think Tony should hear from Andrea