Reviews for Venomous
DEACTlVATED chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Aww, I loved this story. I think PPP should have been like this, instead :P
Great writing, great buildup, not rushed, and the perfect length. Can't ask for much more. Thank you for writing!
Mell23 chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
This was sooo good. I can't even describe what an amazing writer you are! I'm in awe. The way you described absolutely everything...its just mind-blowing. I don't even know what to say because my thoughts are so scrambled because of this masterpiece. Wow, that was perfectly written. And to be honest, I kind of liked how Rosie and Carter got together at the very end. They had a lot of extra baggage to get through and a relationship would have been forced. That first kiss was magical - i felt it in the pit of my stomach. Kuddos go to you because I felt absolutely everything with every single character while reading this. Thank you!
Milli2011 chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Brilliant story...well written...well done :)
Ad3n chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Aaaaaaw this was an amazing ending. Glad I'm not the only one to notice Carter got her necklace. Great job. I love the whole thing. Even all the wild animals. Haha.
afkglkjgaskjghksdagh chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
I love the end. They're finally together!
dyslexic.anagram chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Excellent!

I truly enjoyed reading this. The ending was perfect- Carter and Rosie going into the PPP together.

Would you consider doing a follow up story? One in which Carter and Rosie are actually agents, or are in training to become agents.

Again, I loved this and I look forward to reading more from you. :)
dyslexic.anagram chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Cliffhanger! Can't wait for the final chapter.
afkglkjgaskjghksdagh chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
I dislike racoons lol. And I will miss this story when it's over.
SomeoneJustReading chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
So cute *.* Is like see PPP again but with so much more fun :D Pleaaaaaaasee keep writing :D
Anonymousss chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Hey! you're back haha awesome, I really like this story.
greatpretender27 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
I can feel the tension in here ahhhh this is just sooo good. If Ed did not interrupt I'm sure they kissed. Charlie annoys me and Brook should dump Chelsea and hang out with Carosie instead. I eat drama so bring it on my plate hehe.
SomeoneJustReading chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
You know.. In the beginning I kind of didnt like this story, but right now Im loving it :D Please keep writing :D
elitemassacre6 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
I knew you'd write again! yea!
greatpretender27 chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
This is so cute, I remember that picture of them when you described Carter comforting Rosie, too bad it wasn't on the movie. You're an amazing writer and wonderful. /leighton
Ad3n chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
I love the ending to this chapter! Its sooooooo sweet! Haha great job! Glad you chose to update! Haha can't wait tell more! They soooo like eachother! Haha