Reviews for Grace and Ponyboy
FYInichole chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I like this story... BUT the fact that she sounds like a whore... and to ME, pony boy don't need any of that. but this is ur story )
meera reed chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
weather is outside. whether is how you spell it.
Mopiece chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
-You've been reported. This is against site rules. Take down the A/N.

Mo
Enchanted Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
The Outsiders takes place in the 60's.
ksjhfjkshkf chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Okay. I'm gonna try to be as nice as possible. Here goes.

First things first: your grammar and spelling could use some work.

ex. It's "restaurant", not "restraint".

Quotation marks are pretty much a necessity. Sure, there are authors out there who don't use them (Irving Welsh); but your leaving them out gives off the impression that either you're lazy, or you don't take your writing all that seriously-which is fine. Just not when you want people to give your story a chance. You've also got a lot of run-on sentences that you need to fix.

Finally, "The Outsiders" takes place in the 1960's. All of that modern technology that you mentioned wasn't around, yet. If you want your fic to take place in the present day, then you really ought to state so in your summary. Anachronisms tend to bug people in this fandom.

You should definitely consider getting a beta. This site's loaded with people who'd be willing to help you out. *Please*, take advantage of that.

-Kris
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I absolute loved this piece. ;)

But I think it would be easier to read if when people talked you put in quation marks.

ex. "Hi" he said.

I don't want to sound mean but that would make it easier for the reader. I love this story though and like how she is friends with socs and now greasers. :)

I also add it to my favorites. )

Well hope you keep writing it!
Mopiece chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
-first of all, use proper grammar in your summary.

This "Grace is the new girl in town and is friends with both socs and greasers. pony and her start going out read to see what happens"

Should be like this: "Grace is the new girl in town, and is friends with both Socs and greasers. Pony and her starting going out."

-Also, capitalize "The Outsiders" in your disclaimer.

-Learn your homonyms. Brake is a part of a car. Break is the word to use when you're 'breaking up with your boyfriend'.

-College not collage. Collage is type of art. College is the place you can go to after high school.

-Is it really necessary to describe the house and your OFC's bedroom? Answer? It isn't. No one cares about your OFC's room. And I can't think of anyone it could be important to the plot. Also if she lives in greaser territory, she wouldn't have a three story house.

-Don't ever use the word 'Cuz' again.

-Her cousin wants to have sex with her? What are they from Alabama?

-It's Sodapop not Soda-pop.

-You need to get a beta desperately. Your grammar is horrendous. In the first paragraph alone I can spot several grammar mistakes. Not to mention the countless spelling mistakes you have.

-You also need to research the '60s. The word 'hot' wasn't used like it is today. There weren't any cds back then either. They used records. Private computers or printers didn't exist back then.

-If this is just a story for you to get it on with your favorite greasers, take it down and keep it to yourself. No one wants to read your fantasies.

Mo