Reviews for Father
What's the bold for?
holt chapter 1 . 5/15
very cool papa cheese
Law1 chapter 30 . 1/10
I love the names and the story. I love Ron's ending karma is a bitch after all. If I found the story earlier I would have suggested lyra for a tribute because Remus was a lycanthrope. And Lyra is a constellation name taken from the lyre of Orpheus. It contains the star Vega and thus could make a melodic choice for a parent interested in music, astronomy, or mythology. It would probably be more of a tribute to the blacks cause Remus did hate being a werewolf but I think its a nice name. Anyway the story is awsome
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
That was great. Draco seemed to take the news of Harry's pregnancy and him staying with them rather well. I like how Draco wanted to go hex Ron for what he had done to Harry. And even though Draco told Severus not to expect him and Harry to become buddies I have a feeling that they will. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This was a great way to start out the story. I have a feeling that Ron won't be a very likable character in this story. I can't wait to see how Draco reacts to seeing Harry with Severus.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 30 . 4/16/2016
kyaa! fue super tierno!
me enamoro y llore en varias veces! pero fue genial este fanfic!
IAmTheMetatron1946 chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
how about Minerva? or Natasha?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
I know you've completed the fic but I so wish I'd found it earlier to throw me name suggestion in! Nimue Adhara, which are from Arthurian legend and the second brightest star in the canis majoris group. Always a day late and a dollar short am I! I'm loving the story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 30 . 9/27/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot!
Jissy2013 chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
love it such a sweet and beautiful story
Jissy2013 chapter 28 . 9/5/2015
love it so sweet
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
I like the way they got out of England, but so think you could do more showing and less telling. And I think Harry's being a little too open about telling Draco everything right up front like that. He's much more likely to just tell Draco to mind his own business.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 30 . 4/11/2015