Reviews for The Bachelorette: Bella Swan
tirzofjoylovesbooks chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Loving it! Great tic!
dancbabe89 chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
Are you going to finish the story?
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
amazing
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
first, I am in Love with this story! Are you ever going to continue it? because that would be awesome! Happy early birthday! haha mine was a week ago. summer courses stink (taking one right now) but im sure you got all A's! so are you going to continue this story? pretty please! with johnny depp on top :)
yorkie3310494 chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
Hey, I read your story so far and really like it. I was wondering if you were planning to finish it? It has just been a really long time since you have updated. So keep up the good work and I look forward to reading another chapter whenever you can get it up. Briana
kaciemk chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
NOOOOO! I'm so sad [ I really wanted that to be a chapter. Please keep writing. You've stopped before we even got to the juicy stuff!
kaciemk chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
I'm glad next chapter we finally get to the show but I want more! Please keep writing!
kaciemk chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
Now I kind of want Bella to tell Edward about the show so they can formulate some sort of plan or something.
kaciemk chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
Is it someone who saw that Bella is the next Bachelorette?
kaciemk chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
I don't know why people PM instead of review, I want you to have a lot of reviews so more people come to your story!
kaciemk chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
I love how neither of them want to tell the other they will be on the show. I think that is realistic and I would be doing the same thing lol
kaciemk chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
I want to leave a review for every chapter so you will see how much I like this story and update! ]
kaciemk chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
I think it's an interesting twist to have them meet before the show - it adds a whole new element and really makes your story different than some others. Can't wait to see how this all pans out!
kaciemk chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
ouch! what the heck happened?
kaciemk chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I thought there were more than just 10 guys on the show. I know on this season of the Bachelor Brad had what seemed like waay too many girls to start out with, though.