Reviews for Losing Lucy
Greyella chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is sooo sad, but the story is still really good.
OpheliaBlack chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is terrific, and quite sad. It is rather strange that Mrs Lovett would go from loving Lucy to her ex husband later, but I suppose she doesn't think of it much.
Martin Baker chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This made me cry. well penned! This was truly brilliant. It's hard writing someone's journey in to madness, harder still to write the view of such a journey through the eyes of an outsider.
Kijarat chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
What a fantastic follow up to your previous story. I particularly like how Mrs. Lovett eventually took advantage of her, definitely within her character.
Shedemei chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I really don't think this warrants an "M" rating. If the mention of sex were in reference to a heterosexual couple, it would be "T", so why shouldn't this be "T?" If people get their noses out of joint because a femmeslash story is "T", they shouldn't be reading it. Anyway, nicely done; Nellie's emotions are especially well-handled, particularly after her sexual encounter with crazy Lucy. I liked the line about Satan's pitchfork. One nitpick, though; Benjamin was transported 15 yrs pre-storyline, and Albert died 17 years pre-storyline, so Albert wouldn't have been alive for Lucy's suicide attempt.
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
By itself, this is a great story, but it's absolutely fantastic when one keeps "And She Was Beautiful" in mind. I love how Mrs. Lovett's rejection of Lucy at the end mirrors Lucy's rejection of her. I also love the paragraph about their childhood game. It's so sad and just a bit eerie. Oh, and Mrs. Lovett feels exactly like Mrs. Lovett.
WWT chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Good, but sad. I just love your work! Keep brinnging in the good stuff and stop beating your self up thinking you aren't getting the character's personas right. Behind shut doors, this is most likely just what Mrs. Lovett is like!