Reviews for Hyuuga at Hogwarts
RomanticKissez chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
umm *pokes you* are you still rewriting? Have you been too busy? Tell me because I really like this. I just recently gotten into Harry Potter with Hinata in them and there aren't many. I can't write my own because I know nothing of Harry Potter so yeah... *pokes again* are you continuing?
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
...Itachi had such a sad life...
Moto Moon chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
I feel sad that this is being discontinued, However I cannot wait for the rewritten version!
UchihaFanForever chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
*pestering* Please write! :}
paranoidbychoice chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
so umm houserat you umm thinking bout updating so time soon please *shyly*
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
love it, very good!
shutupdumazz chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I LOVE IT!

i can't put it in words to express how surprising it is and how much iwant more! i'm looking forward to the next chapter. it weird cuz it's like i can feel what hinata is feeling, even though i never experience it. i think it's because your a good writer! don't give up and please don't leave us hanging. i know i'm being selfish but i just love your story!
rain-dancer chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
OMG UPDATE!
Nebelkind chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Hey there!

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!

I think it is nice that the twins seem to have taken Hinata under her wing!

geneee chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Liking it. Having a few questions right now, but I'm sure they'll be answered in the next few chapters.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
wow, akatsuki in hogwarts? cool this sounds like a cool fic, i hope you'll be able to update soon!
experiment13 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
i didnt see any mistakes but im not that good.. i know how you feal with the rush to put up a nother chapter,im still trying to figure out how to get hinata to get neji and hanabi away from the main house at night.. please continue and sorry for my mini rant! i love your story!
two steps left chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
WHAT THE HELL IS ITACHI AND KISAME DOIN HERE? heh heh awesome chappy tho.

hope you update soon~!
IReadNoNonsense chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Wahh! Itachi and Hinata? I'm looking forward to this!
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
ooh whats itachi and kisame doing there? update soon please
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »