Reviews for Five Times Ben Went On The Adventure Of A Lifetime
sunnydayz56 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
aaawwww little chuck. That was a cute story!
InkStainedBlood chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow. Those certainly sound like exciting adventures to me...I wish I could go. :( Just kidding. I like this story, it's simple and short, but the meaning behind those certain memories of his that he depicts as adventures truely bring another feel to the story. I like how it ended on a light note, too. Good job.

BTW, I noticed you had a deviant. Here's mine, if you want to check it out... princescoobert./

-Jesse

P.S.: Sorry if it seems that I analyze things too much; it's the curse of AP Lit and Comp presently. But overall, I throughly enjoy your style of writing.
Golden-Heart chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw... Jaeh, that was completely adorable... *Sighs* You just gotta love Ben, and Riley (ESPECIALLY) and how Abigail is captivating in her beauty and character, (Though she deserves Ben and Ben only! XD)

How they named their son Charles was very cute; considering how Charles Carroll himself plays such an important key to the Original story, and his own grandfather's name, too.

I also loved Riley's line when he comes to see the baby. So cute. OK, everything about Riley is adorable. The Ben meeting Riley scene is right on, too.

YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME! Not flattery; I really do think so. And you are Jaehisawesome, anyway, right?
Allie chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is really cute. I liked the little extra religious bit in #4. Very nice addition. Thouroughly enjoyed this and can't wait to read the ending of "Proposals are Ugly Affairs"!
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
No one has reviewed yet T_T Well, their loss! Anyway, i really enjoy your one shots and you need to write more! More I say! :P