Reviews for A Mother's Love The Story of Esme
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
GREAT! Thanks for the cliffie! Just when we reach the big reveal scene, you ruin it by splitting it in two... :-( Friendly advice: I HATE cliffies - I hate them sooo much that I tend to read more cliffieless fics than fics WITH cliffies. Just an F.Y.I. The story is pretty good, I just HATE cliffies with a passion! B.
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I was curious about this story, because I have one with the same title! (Just less the Esme part, mine is Elizabeth Masen's story). The baby dying was written so well, Gut punch. Sadly, the second half didn't grab me as tightly. Still, good imagery. I like the life flashing before her eyes.
Ireland Black chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
awesome
SimplyPixie chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Absolutely beautiful, Esme is one of my favorite characters save Alice. The soft gentle nature of Esme comes through here. Thank you.
miriCurran chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
love it...great story...your very talented

love ya

Mira
KellBellsCullen chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Made me cry dude, like, this makes me SEE Esme, like I dont know in Twilight I never...got...her, but this? Like, its like I feel her pain...

*applause* luff.
ellis1516 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
okay so i didnt think i would cry, but i did get tearing whn she jumped and she said it looked like her baby was reaching for her. well done
Eyes of Topaz chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Heartbreakingly beautiful. Very well written...the raw emotion in this story is incredible.

Well done!
Princess Casey chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
this was amazing.

it made me cry.

i loved your version of what happened to esme.

it was absolutly amazing! :D
msfrannyblack chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
this is BEAUTIFUL!

i started tearing up the first couple sentences.

you really brought esme to life. ive always wanted to know her story and this fits perfectly.
Sue chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
It is a wonderful start, please continue! You gave a very vivid picture of her thoughts and emotions. I would love to hear Carlisle's side of this.
Lillie Cullen chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Simply beautiful.
JLBMOctober chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This was absolutely beautiful, Lola. I did cry at the beginning. :( Poor Esme. But, she got a little bit of a happy ending, although she'll never forget her little boy. :(

xoxox Jenn
MilitzaG chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
**claps hands**

congrats bb for giving a voice to one of the characters we take for granted.

i love how you capture esme's pov and give her a moment to glimpse into her story

so heartbreakingly beautiful it shows us where esme's unyielding love comes from and her fight for her son brought tears to my eyes

I told you this would be amazing!

good job im so proud of you!