Reviews for Misconduct
Jinx chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
This is great! I love how you take your time with each scene instead of rushing through it. The dialogue is great and I love everything about it!
xXIchaIchaParadiseXx chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
This is amazing thanks for writing this!
Freefan1412 chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
This fic is awesome! It's tense and emotional and exiting, the characters are awesome and well met, the conspiracies are at full power, it's a very possible AU and all the angst going on gives it a fitting air. It's dramatic and friedshipily and has the focus on Zack and Cloud and in between them, something of which I think there are way too little fics.
It's incredibly disappointing that this has seems to have been abandoned...
Sarekkandarikulover chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
You just stopped there? Man that's cruel.
crow4pres2k16 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Haha oh my god a cliffhanger. I'm going to die, holy fuck. Also, sorry about your depression, I know how that feels and I hope you manage to dig yourself out of the hole in a manner that's good for you. If you aren't into this story anymore that's cool, but it's seriously well written and I live off angst and misunderstandings in characters, so this is great. If you do continue this cool
JaybirdnCrew chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
I, really, really want to have more of this story. I've read through it again and it is still so good :(
Burenda chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
I know this story probably won't ever be finished, but I just wanted you to know that I greatly enjoyed the chapters you did write and post. You took a concept that a lot of people see as a fix and showed the very real flaws and fallout that would come from it. If Zack survived that day outside of Midgar, that wouldn't have made everything better, either for him or for Cloud. In some ways, it's even more tragic for Zack, because that's one more friend he thinks he just lost. And Cloud? Cloud has to face Hojo by himself without anyone by his side to reassure him that anyone even CARES.

Finished or not, this story still offers a beautiful scenario, and there's enough to really spark my imagination. Thank you for writing and sharing what you wrote, and good luck with whatever life's thrown at you!
echoing song chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Nice story. I haven't seen any others like this, and can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
...good things? yes? finally happening? wow c:
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
is this gonna be heartbreakingly sad forever or...? :(
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
This chapter is your best so far. That part with Cloud and Hojo was incredibly in-character and so, so well-written. Just- the tension! Well done.

I don't know what to think regarding Zack. I mean, he's kind of in limbo in the plot right now, although I like how he interacts with Aerith, Tseng and his inner thoughts.

and omg tifa what now what now
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
D: Cloud!
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
This story is so cool! I just really wish that you would update it... is this when Cloud is going to escape? What will happen next? Please update!
Cased In Darkness chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
There aren't many fics like this and I was happy to find it. Then I was disappointed to find it incomplete. Please finish it, it's such a good plot.
adamjb chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I know that you write for fun, but I really hope that you continue this fic (or any of your others). This is great. I don't think I've read any others where Zach goes back to Midgar, and Cloud attempts to escape by himself. Your writing, characterization, and pacing are all solid and do a fine job of supporting a great story.

Thanks for writing!