Reviews for Misconduct
CrimsonWing67 chapter 5 . 2/11
I, really, really want to have more of this story. I've read through it again and it is still so good :(
Burenda chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
I know this story probably won't ever be finished, but I just wanted you to know that I greatly enjoyed the chapters you did write and post. You took a concept that a lot of people see as a fix and showed the very real flaws and fallout that would come from it. If Zack survived that day outside of Midgar, that wouldn't have made everything better, either for him or for Cloud. In some ways, it's even more tragic for Zack, because that's one more friend he thinks he just lost. And Cloud? Cloud has to face Hojo by himself without anyone by his side to reassure him that anyone even CARES.

Finished or not, this story still offers a beautiful scenario, and there's enough to really spark my imagination. Thank you for writing and sharing what you wrote, and good luck with whatever life's thrown at you!
echoing song chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Nice story. I haven't seen any others like this, and can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
...good things? yes? finally happening? wow c:
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
is this gonna be heartbreakingly sad forever or...? :(
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
This chapter is your best so far. That part with Cloud and Hojo was incredibly in-character and so, so well-written. Just- the tension! Well done.

I don't know what to think regarding Zack. I mean, he's kind of in limbo in the plot right now, although I like how he interacts with Aerith, Tseng and his inner thoughts.

and omg tifa what now what now
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
D: Cloud!
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
This story is so cool! I just really wish that you would update it... is this when Cloud is going to escape? What will happen next? Please update!
Cased In Darkness chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
There aren't many fics like this and I was happy to find it. Then I was disappointed to find it incomplete. Please finish it, it's such a good plot.
adamjb chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I know that you write for fun, but I really hope that you continue this fic (or any of your others). This is great. I don't think I've read any others where Zach goes back to Midgar, and Cloud attempts to escape by himself. Your writing, characterization, and pacing are all solid and do a fine job of supporting a great story.

Thanks for writing!
Kikino chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
"I'll try not to have such a delay this time." That what you said at the end of this chapter THREE YEARS AGO! Why haven't you continued!? This is so GOOD! I get of you, MORE, MORE! This is unfair! I want Zack to find Cloud! They need to get him out of there! Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GAIA1, CONTINUE!
FE96jAFFAR chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Woo! Keep it up! I always wondered why Zack wasn't saved... I mean, we never see ANY other Soldier Firsts (that I remember) in Crisis Core, so you think they'd want to keep him around (well duh, this is your reasoning in the story...). Nevertheless, I like this a lot! Looking forward to the next chapter, especially now that Cloud's (attempting) a jail break.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I haven't seen this scenario before... Which is awesome! Keep up the good work!
CloudtheChocobo chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
PLLLEEAAAASEE WRITE MORE! I absolutely love your story! I any wait to see what happens next when you come to continue writing this fabulous story!
blue-ariette chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
*sniffsobcry* Why is there no update? :( Well-written and interesting. Poor Cloud! D: