Reviews for Misconduct
SymphonyOfDestruction chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Ha! Finally new chapter. The waiting has ended, at last... but who cares! Chapter was uh, I hate to say it though, long and boring - dont worry though, in every fanficion there has to be chapter like that - with lotsa talking and stuff. I hope your not mad at me because of this. Don't take it as an offence towards the fan fiction coz i still freaking LOVE IT! XD

Too bad no Hojo Cloud awesomeness this time. I can stand it though, hope something great will arrive. However, please don't mess this lab plot you have started, I've seen too many good fan fictions of this kind ending up bloodless, painless and only like 1 mako shot end. Hojo is much more sadistic than that (Thats what I love him for though xD).

The whole "Zack The Hero" concept seems very good, I can't wait how it turns out "Zack the Sephiroth (general of the army) Copy" ? XD

No Aerith this time either, I hope she gets at lest one line in upcoming chapter.

Wish you best, but please - if you could update little faster - I can't wait so long for next chapter of this fan fiction.

Keep it up - so good story can't be wasted.

Cheers,

SoD
Ziggy Pasta chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Wow! Love it! I'm completely hooked! Your dialogue is superb, everyone is in perfect character! I was cracking up at the line "The big man was glaring at him over his beard with a hostility that he found strangely reassuring." Loved this line to no end! I really enjoy your writing style a lot, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry, I'm becoming rabid! O_O
Zexion's Somebody chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
yay, you updated! *glomps*

thanks a lot for the awesome chapter, i'm glad zack got through this interrogation without an order for him to vanish mysteriously going out.

but poor tseng, i really like the way you write him and how he subtly tries to help but can't really tell zack anything.

can't wait for the next one ;)
Orbiting Gravity chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Absolutely fantastic. And as far as I'm concerned, the characterization was set.

The last line sent a tremor through me. Poor Cloudy had to be awake for such an experience. That's horrible but it makes the situation all the more better.

I hope to see more soon.
DeadRosencrantz chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Awesome work. It would be a travesty if you didn't complete this.
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Holy shi-

Best stay polite here. Hot diggity. :D

This chapter was amazingly written. Not too detailed, perfectly in character, and, well, just great.

But damn you for the cliffhanger D: I was so into the story that I didn't even notice I already reached the end of the chapter. That's really thanks to your writing. It's simple, but it also has something unique, yanno? That really wants me (and other readers) to continue reading.

Well, you may be sure that I'm going to follow this story, and continue with the amazing work!

Sincerely,

Midnight Crisis
Ziggy Pasta chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I got all upset when I thought Cloudie was really dead! LOL! Please update quickly, as I need to know where the heck this is going! Great job on Zack and Tseng's characters, by the way! Perfect!
emptyword chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I just recently entered this fandom as well. Funny how small the world seems sometimes.

No concrit, I'm afraid. On top of my being a newbie as well, your writing is, to me, as untouchable as ever. I'm thrilled to see you writing Zack and Cloud's story, fleshing them out, and Zack so far seems to be dead-on in characterization. I'd love to see more!
Whitefleur chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
The story seems very promising. Better update fast :)

I like "what if" stories. My guess, Cloud will be kept in a laboratory. The difference, Zack is not with him. So that means, Cloudy would be quite alone. And then...

Hmm... a lot of things in my head right now.

Keep up the good work and update soon.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
*clap clap clap* Great! I love 'what if' stories, and this one looks like it's going to be good! Please continue!
hallowedhalls chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Yay! Cloudy's not dead!

Heh, I got the chills reading this chapter. It was amazing!

Update soon!

~Becca
blahrius chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This story really had me on the edge of my seat and that doesn't happen often. I'm still on the edge of my seat right now and I really can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

Please update soon! Love this story, good job!
mom calling chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Is this the first of several/many chapters? I'm not interested in a blow by blow of every cut of the knife over real time interminable chapters, but a retelling of this profoundly horribly part of Cloud's life is fertile ground for retelling-how could it be the same without Zack, tho? What is in your writer's mind (peering carefully I am), anyway-I will stay tuned and see what you have to say. thx mc
shongnom chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
OH MY GAWDD! TEEHH AANNGGSST! ARRGGH hahaha I LOVE IT! hahaha. omgomg teh suspense! I KNEW CLOUD COULDNT BE DEAD! ehehe. but the way it was written had me second-though. i thought this story was one-shot so thought the ending would have been "...i should have told him to run" BUT NO! cloud is alive! and now an experiment! oh noes all alone! ...wow im spazzing out about this alot. well, i just cant wait for!
SymphonyOfDestruction chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Ah! Oh my god. I've looked for fic like that so long, i love you ! (don't take this seriously or i could just suffocate u to death) I like your writing style despite what you say. Zack is so poor man, suffering lost both of his friends, but da*n, i think Cloud is poorer here. Kept by Hojo (? - my thinking) in some lab presumed death, when Zack mourns for him. As far as i know nothing really was out of character for me. Maybe coz my mind is so stuffed with all fics that my ooc-ness vision changed, but oh well.

I hope you will update story frequently - i just can't wait for next chapters.

Cheers,