Reviews for Misconduct
Sin of the Fallen chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I haven't seen this scenario before... Which is awesome! Keep up the good work!
CloudtheChocobo chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
PLLLEEAAAASEE WRITE MORE! I absolutely love your story! I any wait to see what happens next when you come to continue writing this fabulous story!
blue-ariette chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
*sniffsobcry* Why is there no update? :( Well-written and interesting. Poor Cloud! D:
Seriyuu chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
this is a brilliant story. i hope you'll update it sometime soon.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
This is awesome awesome AWESOME why have you STOPPED updating it? *big unsmiley face*

...

Uhhh so my incoherent rambling aside, I enjoyed reading this so much. Everyone was just so in character and GAWD, this has to be one of the best FF7 fics I have ever read. Why have you stopped? Stop this torture and update please, I beg of you;_;
Zimithrus1 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Great story! Shame it hasnt been updated in three years :(
Galacticwolf chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
This story is very good so far, I can't wait to find out what's going to happen. Please update soon.
DangoDaikazaku chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Hurry it up! I am dying here! I am soooo glad that Zack is still alive. And I am very happy that Cloud is still kicking too. -sigh- I do wish that Angeal had lived...but oh well...:/ Great story so far. I hope you update sometime soon!
Sanity Demolisher chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Just found this story and loved what you have so far. Looks like it's on hiatus but I'm story alerted it so that I will know the next time you update. This really is a great start to a story. :) Thanks for writing
nashinashi chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
This has been such a great read so far! I love the premise, the characterization, and the interactions between the different characters so far, especially Tseng and Zack. I love that Tseng and the Turks pulled some strings to keep Zack safe, it really makes them much more likeable (on that note, Reno eating out with Zack while "spying" on him, and staying to keep Aerith company was also so sweet). I always did like to entertain the idea that Zack's friendship with the Turks would have helped play a role in changing things for the better.

It's also the first time I read the concept of covering up the whole Hero of Nibelheim coverup by using Zack as a poster boy while Cloud has to suffer through the lab experiments alone, feeling betrayed. I'm so eager to read on, for Zack to find out about this and confront Tseng, and eventually redeem himself in Cloud's eyes by going back for him like a true bro, lol.

Really love what you had written so far, I do hope you continue to update this eventually! Thanks for writing and sharing! :D
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
staidwaters chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
much enjoyed!
Srednasnhoj chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
This chapter was just so beutiful and heartbreaking at the same time. It brings tears to my eyes and has to be continued no matter what!
berkie88 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Woohoo! Zack now knows Cloud is alive and with Hojo (ok, that's not really something to cheer about, but at least he knows). Because c'mon, with that reaction from Tseng, which for him might as well have been a full-body flinch, and having seen what Hojo is capable off, I'd be surprised if he had any doubts left. Now he just needs to find him (though considering he knows there's a lab in Nibelheim, but I'm not sure it'd occur to him he'd be that close to where he was taken).

Cloud is attempting either escape or revenge! I'm not sure how far he'll get, but at least he's still fighting!

I really feel sorry for both of them. Cloud's in the labs and this time he doesn'even have Zack, instead he thinks he went home and never ever asked for him (though why Zack would ask Hojo and why Cloud would believe him...). Hope that'll be cleared up!

And Zack is mourning and feeling guilty and is pretty much the last one standing of his friendgroup (well, there's Kunsel and such, but you get my point). Aerith doesn't count as she isn't part of Shinra.

And Tifa... At first she at least had the idea of finding Cloud to hold onto, but now all she has is herself. I wonder how this'll change her. Will Zack tell her about what he found out or will he think it too dangerous?

I hope the Turks will back him eventually like they tried to do after his escape in canon. Cause I like the Turks and Zack needs help if he doesn't want to end up dead as he did in canon. I like the way they are at least helping him like not mentioning Tifa and keeping him from being considered a liability, so I hope it won't change (even when he goes for Cloud).

Hope you'll continue this story soon!
hotcocoalatte chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Gah, I want to know what happens! I'm really enjoying this fic, but it looks like you might have abandoned it :(
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »