Reviews for Misconduct
Azhwi chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Yay! FF7!

And... it's been several years. Well damn. But cool.

I like how this story is just a bit divergent from canon. Not only is Zack alive - but Cloud is on his own with Hojo. Not to mention that Tifa's appearance at Midgar kinda makes sense. Oh god - Cloud never did lift his helmet did he? Poor Tifa...

Thank you for writing!
damagectrl.07 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
This fic was great! I loved reading it. I hope you'll continue writing this. It's really good. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Please update soon. :(

Great job! You're awesome.
This is getting old chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
fffffffffff-

No update. I is sad.
ButterCat chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Holey hot fuck, this was amazing! I have never read a story where Zack was saved by Shinra, smart move on your part. To bad for me you'll probably never updaaaaaate -sad face- NEVER THE LESS. This was great. The fact that you focused not only on Zacks side of the story but also Clouds and a handful of other characters was a VERY good move as well, it really helps keep interest and show insite.

So if you ever decide to write this up again, I think it'd be a really good idea brah :
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I just finished all the chapters from one to five, and I must say I love this. I never read this kind of story before and I'm impressed. Keep it up.
harusameiro chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
I've really enjoyed this fic so far. Every chapter was a new treat. It's the wrong chapter to leave this review for, but I liked the banter between the Shinra heads, Tifa and Zack's encounter with each other, and your version of Hojo (in so many other stories he's so unrealistically portrayed. Although I haven't actually played FFVII, this interpretation of his character seems more plausible than some crazy sadistic torturer) the best. Not to say I didn't like the rest, because I LOVED it. I've added this to my favorites and alert, so I'm hoping for more good things!

It looks like you haven't updated any stories in at least a year, and I don't want to heckle you for updates, but I hope you can continue this story in the near future. Don't let RL or whatever get you down! You're too good a writer and you write far too many cliffhangers to let this wither away.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
This is an awsome story! Poor cloud! At lease he wasn't awake during the more painful experiments.

I hope zack figures it out soon and gets cloud out of he labs!

Please update soon!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Try not to have a delay this time, she says...after over a year of waiting. *snicker* Sounds like me. ;

Ah well, I quite enjoyed this story. :) Fabulous idea. Creepy, but fabulous (with the exception of the language, but then again, I always have to comment on the harsh language. *shrug* It's a personal thing).
Another Generic Name chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
I've enjoyed reading this. (: It's interesting and I think your character interactions have been spot-on.
Von chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
(Wide eyes)

Just. WOAH!

(grins like a maniac)

I LOVE this story! WOW! Not just the idea itself, which is excellent, but all the little things IN it too. The way it's written, the progression, the emotions. :D

And woah, the image of Cloud being in there with Hojo alone is frighteningly awesome. And your Hojo is so evil! Behaviour education makes me shiver.

Loved the bit about how your Cloud was physically ok for Solider, but not mentally. It does seem to suit so many little canon facts about him.

So, love this story can can't wait to see more of it!
Irish-Brigid chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Gaa! Poor Cloud!

I want to find out how Zack rescues Cloud, because Cloud is going to need some help getting out of there, I think. Though Cloud does seem to be getting stronger.

It's been so long since you updated this. I sure hope you start it up again!
Eggstasy chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
DAMMIT WOMAN

MOAR AUHHDSLDKJASKGNAKVJSDF ;A;
devil M chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
more please! i wish zack plus tifa come save him out of this crap soon...
devil M chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
very nice story! i wish u upload faster and write more about cloud please...i wish they find out he is alive soon...
laughingst chapter 5 . 7/23/2010