Reviews for Misconduct
devil M chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
very nice story! i wish u upload faster and write more about cloud please...i wish they find out he is alive soon...
laughingst chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Oh, EXCELENT! I hope you havn't dropped this story, it's WONDERFUL! 3
aomoa chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
D: Oh, this is such a good twist on the canon plot. I love how Zack and Tseng are so close, the mentions of Reno, and the last lines of this chapter. Cliffhanger, AHHH!

-Hana
Superfan8 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I hate those old stupid men in Shinra! Zack doesn't deserve this. Now he's finally alive but his live stinks apart from Aerith and if he takes one wrong step, I don't think Shinra will hesitate to kill him.

This story raelly good! I'm looking forward to what gonna happen and what Zacks gonna do.

P.S I hope Cloud is alright!
Totally Renegade chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
One of the best Alternative Universes I've read. Good job and update for the love of Guinness! UPDATE! -Wolf
DarknessOni13 chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
:O This story is awesome~! Keep it up! And update! Update, update, update! (you literally have me bouncing in my seat 8D)
xTincampi chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
Wow. This story is amazing! Torturing Cloud is always interesting... (maybe I should stop reading fanfics.. I'm starting to creep myself out...) But why a cliffhanger? D

Update soon!
Cringe chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
This is a fantastic spin on the Nibelheim mission! Can't wait to read more :)
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
AWESOME! Cloud's gonna get free, right? ...Or at least try. Ooh, I hope he escapes, 'cause it would suck if he didn't, and I REALLY want him to make it to Midgar and see Zack and for everything to be okay again... Sigh. Cloud's luck is really a lot worse than that, though, isn't it? So he probably won't be getting free, or he won't make it to Midgar, or he won't see Zack, and everything won't be okay again. But I still CAN'T WAIT to see what happens! You're really good at building on the suspense, and I've never read a story like this one before. The survival stories I've read always have Zack returning after being experimented on, not before. Very nicely done, and I really hope you're still planning on writing this story. It's too awesome to abandon! *hugs Nekotsuki* And you're a great author! But I've rambled too long and I need some sleep, so I've gotta go now. Hoping for an update! *crosses fingers* And thanks for an excellent read!
AngelicSentinel chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Hahaha! Anyone that's just finished CC; imho, always goes on the lookout for AUs that let Zack live. Sadly, there's few decent ones. Thanks for posting.
Katie chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
I just came across this story and I truly like it! I really like the change of events you are working on. I am looking forward to more.
Meeve chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
here, i'm reviewing, now will you please please continue! any hope at all? this story is really good!
The Genesis Awards chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, Misconduct, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Drama Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by SiddharthaFF and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Keveh Kins, Public Relations, The Genesis Awards
dany chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
you lied about not taking so long again, didn't you? i think you might have completely forgoten about this fict. that's so sad ._.
Lord Noctis chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Holy hell! I was starting to give up on the idea of a good CC fanfic. But this fic has opened my eyes. Of the hundreds of fanfics I've read, this is only the fourth, maybe fifth one I've read that has pulled me in so completely. Everyone seems to be in character. The emotions each scene is supposed to convey comes across perfectly. Especially the scenes with Cloud.

I see this fic hasn't been updated in awhile. I sincerely hope you plan to continue, as this is one of the best fics this site has to offer, and it would be serious waste to just let it sit uncompleted.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »